Suggestion for zombies if Black Ops III is made

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Suggestion for zombies if Black Ops III is made

in reply to MystoganLC

I really like what cheese had to say.

I dont know if i am wasting my time here posting my opinion, but here it is...

#1. Get rid of this ranking crap so there is no competition in a co-op game amongst the team, pure nonsense, really... how exactly does this ugly rank emblem justify anything? This ranking system brought nothing but negativity to this game.

We can find more players still playing BO1, including myself, why? because it is simple and can be played without any communication, simple sometimes is better! Displaying highest round in the public lobby is probably a good thing, this makes players want to get in to higher rounds=replay value=$, in BO2 we got this emblem that represents what exactly? blue eyes? WTF is that?

Players asked for larger maps and bigger easter eggs, but BO2 got this wrong also, well the map size is not too bad but yet again, i should be able to revive my teammate, dont get me started on the EE's they are pure rubbish! Harry Potter Sticks? c'mon we want guns! this is FPS not RPG for god sakes, frickin lord of the rings. Save the last zombie for 2hrs? i donno what to say about this at all, nothing nice.

Just look at WaW and BO1, try to make the next game similar to those, if they make the high round a display for top leaderbord, you will find that more players will want to play for high round and therefore will want to play more. Custom maps on console is a big task to tackle, if they can accomplish this more power to them. Story... well they killed it, and i wouldn't even worry about it, concentrate on gameplay because that is what sold the game, not the incredible cinematic scenes and if the game did have them who does actually watch them these days? i bash X till get some action, if i want to watch something i will put a movie on.

Level 26

in reply to MystoganLC

The ranking system if kept needs to be overhauled. What Cheese said is good.

Instead of EEs for those who don't have too much time, why not have some other modes of survival with objectives.

- defend a certain player/character from dying

- have an Alamo type style game where you can see all four corners of the map, have only a couple of levels to move up and down and survive as long as possible. Stops the chance of training zombies, that can be repetitive and boring.

Level 8

in reply to MystoganLC

i actually think cutscenes on a more campaign style format could be good. didnt like the choppy comic book-like videos.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MystoganLC

I kind of like the fact you can't reset your stats. You know how many players that would reset their advantage stats right before they looked up some new glitch. If they do make the ability to reset stats at least make sure you have to get a certain amount of kills, revives, bullets hits, kd etc.

I would just like for different maps to have a rank system. Im double shotguns but I suck at mob of dead. Really I should be double shotguns- survival

Skull with knife- die rise

Double bones maybe skull. I usually go down in early dounle digit rounds- mob of the dead

Double shotguns- buried

Skull with knife- orgins

Double shotguns- transit

I just played with some double shotguns on certain maps and they completely sucked!

Level 1

in reply to MystoganLC

Screw the ranking system, screw the shotties go back to the old skool ! I say keep Theater mode, I like making videos.

I would love to see create a player on the next Zombie release. It maybe far fetched, but I am still one of those who really believe that 3arch will make a zombies only game, I do. It really wouldn't be that bad.

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

Yeah, everybody just glitches these days. The ranking system is bogus and broken so there really is no point in thinking about shotguns and stuff like that, it all means nothing.

Level 6

in reply to MystoganLC

One thing to add. Maybe have an automatic sprint button/option instead of having to depress L3. Getting thumb cramps playing Tranzit. Yeah I know there are the teleporters but you still need to run to places.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

How about improve the lobby. Those players who just idle and don't ready up (especially you splitscreeners), should be kicked out of the lobby by the server after a certain amount of time.

It suck eggs when you leave that lobby because the game won't start until they ready up, only to rejoin the same lobby over and over. Curse you splitscreeners. What is up with that?

Level 8

in reply to MystoganLC

I Think there will be a medi evel map, what they will do for weapons i have no idea bur after the staffs in origins in makes my mind wonder. The reason i beleive they will release a medi evil map being the templar statues on origins if you havent noticed then next time you are down in the excavation site have a look at the statues faces they all resemble the characters you play, richtoffen, nikoli, takeo ad dempsey suggesting that in the future they may travel even further back in time and who knows they could actually be the creators of the staffs. Also we still need to be told how samantha traveld back in time, we already know how she got into agartha through the aether but how is she in orgins when she hasnt even been born yet, evidence that they still have some time travelling to do.

Level 1

in reply to MystoganLC

Things I believe should be added/changed because it would be stupid if they didn't.

-Next gen only. By the time treyarchs next game is out it will have been about 2 and a half years. No last gen by that point please, I don't want my game held back by last gen hardware.

-Real ranking system. Like 1-50 then prestige, easy. Then maybe a secondary rank based on skills, like high k/d have shotguns,high revives have angel wings, high grenade kills have exploding skull, ect.

-Double up on zombies. I'm sick of 24 at a time.

-Fix crawlers

-keep multiple game modes. I liked it

Things I want, but aren't as required Or obvious.

-Secondary game mode that really takes advantage of next gen power. A large 16 player experience with gigantic maps, weapon lockers, skill trees, bank, and gobbles of zombies, plus a secondary level up system exclusuve to this mode that allows for skills, bonuses, ect. And this mode would have a custom character. Use zed cash earned from games to buy everything from hairstyles to shoes to backpacks. story maps shouldnt have custom characters but these ones definantly should.

-Split story path. 1 path about the original four, 1 about mistys crew, 1 with unrelated singular maps (think mob of the dead, five, cotd) and then 1 new map for the mode above.

-Return of old wonder weapons... I miss them

-Wrap up the old characters story. Also get it through people's heads that origins is not canon...that was the point of the cutscene at the End...

Level 9

Studios