THEIR WILL NOT BE A PARIS MAP!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

THEIR WILL NOT BE A PARIS MAP!

Treyarch never reveals map info before the DLC is announced. In the Rezurection preview they said they were thinking of doing Paris but changed their mind, now that they said that their clearly not going to make it since it would be so expected. If they do make it than that would be a suprise but I highly doubt it.

Level 11
16 REPLIES

Re: THEIR WILL NOT BE A PARIS MAP!

in reply to Group115

they could just be kidding

Level 1

in reply to Group115

In an interview a while back, they said they ditched the paris idea because of limitations. They wanted it to be ran at the Eiffal Tower, but the system and memory limitations put it to bed.

We are now 2 years on, and they could easily pull it off now, so I would not write it off completely.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

But they gave it away

Level 11

in reply to Group115

I doubt that would put them off. They confirmed it was supposed to be a map previously, yes, but that does not constitute ruling it out in the future.

Also, even by giving us a location... they do not give any information about it. Well, except of course that they wanted to utilise the Eiffal Tower in it.

You may be right, but you never know. If they like an idea enough, and had a good vision for it, then who knows.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

You have a point. But they would have to make it very entertaining.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Group115

the next map will have a cannon in it some where if you look at the torn pice of the die rise page what looks to be a film reel when closer examined shows a cannon type object.

Level 6

in reply to Group115

There must be.. 1st. Moon was originally supposed to be Paris.. 2nd: the Tower Easter Eggs..

and most of all.. I know Zombies has taken some what of a different turn on Black Ops 2.. but make no mistake.. It is and will always be about NAZI ZOMBIES.. NAZIS.. FRANCE.. ??? Paris.. will happen.. I think its the last map...

Level 12

in reply to Group115

I say hold it off until the next gen consoles when the RAM and memory are much bigger to run a Paris map.

Level 19

in reply to Group115

"now that they said that their clearly not going to make it since it would be so expected"

Right, and forgetting the fact like maps like moon and a Soviet Space cosmodrone were expected.

Level 17

Studios