TREYARCH ARE READING OUR ZOMBIE IDEAS ( OFFICIAL BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES IDEAS) LET THEM KNOW NOW

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

TREYARCH ARE READING OUR ZOMBIE IDEAS ( OFFICIAL BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES IDEAS) LET THEM KNOW NOW

Treyarch have stated lately that they are taking our team zombie ideas into consideration so everybody get posting!!!!!

Level 4
208 REPLIES

Re: TREYARCH ARE READING OUR ZOMBIE IDEAS ( OFFICIAL BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES IDEAS) LET THEM KNOW NOW

in reply to beatrice22

MICHAE KEEEEAAAAATTTTTTOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Re: TREYARCH ARE READING OUR ZOMBIE IDEAS ( OFFICIAL BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES IDEAS) LET THEM KNOW NOW

in reply to johntravoltage

God no. He already ruined Hudson @johntravoltage

Level 1

in reply to beatrice22

Theres a bunch of ideas on my thread!

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200426665

Maby I will add the ones I see that I like around the forums as well!

Level 8

in reply to beatrice22

the ray gun should be removed and/or replaced!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to shoOoterlegend

it shouldnt be removed you idiot! one of the best weapons in fact past 40 besides others that will kill them!

Level 4

in reply to dannyfrog

the raygun is awsome and what harm is it doing if you dont like it dont use it

Level 4

BLASPHEMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Level 13

no

Level 28

in reply to beatrice22

I posted this in another thread, but I was reading I Am Legend a little bit ago. It was really interesting to me when Robert started talking about vampire science (even if fictional). It got me wondering why not put vampires into zombies? Maybe some strain of vampiris was discovered and when affected by 115 it grew too strong to overcome and the victime turned into a vampire.

They could have something like the Bowie Knife being replaced by a weaponized cross and tactical grenades being exploding cloves of garlic.

Level 10

Studios