TREYARCH'S OWN ZOMBIES ONLY GAME!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: TREYARCH'S OWN ZOMBIES ONLY GAME!

in reply to LordOfDaZombiez

I beg to differ.. I see what your saying, and DO NOT doubt that they would really kill the game we love if they were to make it its own title. When it comes to Activision killing games..its purely a matter of opinion. What I see is activison pulling out these awsome games that other companies try to cash in on. Point check. Tony Hawk / EA SKATE..BO Zombies / Dead Island, this list can go on and on. I am old enough to remember Tony Hawk's games..all of them.

from Pro skater to Proven Grounds. They tapped in to something that has never been done. I am a skater so the fact that we now had a game featuring REAL pro skaters not just some made up skater dude. Its what made us buy every title after title. Think of Madden. same game different players. Different boards, different tricks. on and off the skateboard. What happens next.. EA Skate.. dont get me wrong. I am EA skate all the way. way better then TH's games. They just had to 1 up on TH.

The only reason I believe that they could make Zombies it own game.. is the massive storyline that comes with it.
Again, I know they will screw it up. Just compair Moon to Origins. the reason I strongly believe that a Trearch Zombies game is in our near future is Black Ops 2 Zombies. Why would you add all this extra stuff in like Perma perks, Buildables, Transportation, massive maps. it all prepares us for whats to come. Think of BO2 Z's as a prototype of what they plan to do with this Franch.. thats why the ending bit the big one. I think that Edward's version.. Eddie's chance he'll get tomorrow if you will. Is the begining of a Campaign mode. Which can be cool.. but dont.. I repeat.DON'T TAKE AWAY SURVIVAL !.

Level 12

"campaign fans have to pay for zombie/multiplayer production".

campaign fans yeah there's lots of us.

*tumbleweed rolls across screen*.

Level 1

in reply to Jawio

Yeah they should. i don't even know what zombies has to do with Call of Duty Anymore. its so far out there its a totally a different game.  Its the only reason i will ever buy a call of duty game. i'm not a fan of multiplayer cuz i suck and Bo3 is the only campaign i've ever enjoyed the rank system really helps out with that and the amazing story telling is incredible. Zombies Being its own games shouldn't even be up for debate it could clearly sell just fine on its own and with me being so brainwashed ill probably but the next Black ops just Cuz.

Level 8

in reply to PalletxTown
There could never be there own spin off zombies unfortunately and as a zombie fan it is a shame as us zombie fans who mostly on buy the game for zombies only get limited content without the need to having to pay extra and it is such a shame but Activision will not make there own spin off game of zombies because there players are already in decline between the change of Black Ops 3 set in the future! So they will not do anything to even rattle their customers even further so sadly as much as I would like there will not be a zombies game
Level 1

in reply to Merlin12

I like it but then people will complain because they have to buy another disc

I like the idea of more to zombies though more modes more everything to zombies

Level 18

in reply to farmerguy95

As much as I love to see a Treyarch own Zombies game it it is highly unlikely for it to happen as many have stated before because of reasons for it to not not happen.

Level 1

Technically Treyarch owns the rights to Zombies Zombies was created by Treyarch there for if you look at Exo Zombies off of Advanced Warfare they had to co develop with Treyarch same instance with infinite warfare zombies the only thing that Treyarch doesn't own are the game mechanics and controls Activision originally didn't want Zombies it was suppose to be an Easter Egg that Treyarch came up with for fun and ended up with a full fledged zombies mode because Infinity ward didn't get the ok from Treyarch back in Tue days of ghost infinity ward had to use aliens instead and create a different mode so yes Treyarch owns Zombies they created it not Activision but Treyarch doesn't own the game mechanics and controls 

Level 1

in reply to Merlin12

I totally agree, imagine, Zombies only, and every month or two they bring a DLC pack out with like 3 or 4 new maps every time, so the game over a year could build to have like 16 zombie maps.  I think this would bring in loads of money, I would pay for it, I got sick of multiplayer and CoD Ghosts sucks so bad I played multiplayer for about 1 hr and then just played extinction.  But now I am sick of that so now I am back on black ops 2 Zombies again.  If I could design games I would definitely try it and see how it faired. 

Level 1

in reply to Berndog200

ExctinctiOn is garbage. Ghosta is just so laughable... Lool.....black ops 2 is still full of people. I'll play it until 2014 cod

Level 6

in reply to Merlin12

I think it could work honestly Call of Duty : Zombies (hopefully will have a better name) but it could still operate on the three tier system of campaign, mulitplayer and (zombies arcade).

For campaign- easy just take the zombie story line and make a campaign where you move around from place to place during each level (like left for dead) have it so it has an end but can be expended upon whether after or before.

For Multiplayer - Change it up take levels off of the campaign and have all weapons and perks be obtainable on the maps it will still be player vs player no ai zombies. There would be no pack a punch though it would be a separate mode where all weapons where pack a punch. Points are just points everything is free to the player. Have the box wonder weapons and make the kill times longer like zombies. I think it could work, it would be change that most who like cod multiplayer would hate because they would not be use to it at the beginning but screw it. It would just be fun. Have options to edit starting out weapons and different game modes of course no loadouts though.

Zombies (arcade,firefight, horde what ever you want to call it ) Like multiplayer take levels from campaign and do the same this time have no story in them that links to campaign just what if scenario maps with Easter eggs. Have more customizable options for game difficulty.

For Dlc include one campaign level, couple multiplier and couple Zombie levels.

If they did what reach did by having multiplayer and fire fight assets in the campaign they could make a long enough game.

But that just what I think 0% chance this would happen plus it would be to much change gasp

Level 2

Studios