Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Tell me 3 of your favourite Zombies maps to date

explain why aswell.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Tell me 3 of your favourite Zombies maps to date

in reply to itsOntario-

CotD- Like the layout a lot.

Shi No Numa- ....I honestly don't know. But- there it is- number two. For some reason...

Origins- The atmosphere is awesome. The other enemies are great. Boomhilda=Han Solo's Blaster....

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

Who shot first?

Level 35

in reply to itsOntario-

Moon- Very fun

COTD- Pretty fun

Der Riese- Pretty fun too

Level 35

in reply to itsOntario-

The first maps from each game no particular reason they are the ones that sticks out the most for me that's all. I guess that would be a reason.

Level 18

in reply to itsOntario-

CotD: hyena infra-dead is my favorite weapon, george keeps you on your toes, ee possible on solo!

moon: very good challenge and theres plenty of different tools and enviornments, ee is fun

shi no numa: has the wunderwaffe, interesting layout, zipline!, sodas are random so you have to move fast in the begining

Level 9

in reply to itsOntario-

Origins - I've played them all and this one takes my top spot.  Love it because the first 15 rounds aren't boring.  There's so much to build and so much to do.

Moon - 2 wonder weapons in one?  Yes please.  Get Jug BEFORE Round 1?  Don't mind if I do.  Also, Gersh Devices are my most favorite tactical grenades ever.

Ascension - Has the best spot in the history of COD Zombs to run trains.  Thundergun and Gersh Devices too.

Level 11

in reply to itsOntario-

Buried

MotD

Die rise

Well i'm ps3, so i ain't got Origins yet . Haven't played waw or bo1, and tranzit was boring as hell with all that fog... so i guess my top 3 map are the last 3 maps that came out xD Until Origins come out for sure lol

Level 14

in reply to itsOntario-

CoTD - Never had more fun on any other map. Very unique feel to the gameplay, EE, characters, etc. Multiple different WWs and a boss zombie that actually deserved the title of boss and gave good rewards for beating him. Whole map was perfect.

Der Riese - First map with PaP so it deserves major credit. Only map with PaP WonderWaffe and my personal favourite gun, the double-barrel shotgun. Great map layout for such a small area too.

Origins - Fun and also sadistically challenging. IMO saved BO2 zombies (who cares about the end, this is an alternate reality anyway)... oh and GUNS GUNS GUNS!!!

Level 13

in reply to itsOntario-

Der Riese, Moon, and Origins. I'm a sucker for big robots and I appreciate the WW1 atmosphere, Der Riese was just the bomb on World at War, and Moon because one day I strive to go there myself, so my opinion there is just pure preference.

Level 61

Studios