The Legend of Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

The Legend of Camping

Well this is the short story of how the name of camper has came about.  

Someone(The Shooter) shot someone(The Complainer) in Cod and the Complainer easily decided to B**ch and moan. Being competitive and a poor loser the angry person lashes out to the one that shot him.

Fn cheater you can't play the game, the poor loser screams and yells crying to the one that shot him oh so swiftly and legitimately in a fashion that  the loser  wassn't  expecting  because he has no brain.  

The Winner says oh your just complaining whatever, brushing it off. The Complainer then says (without hearing Complaining right and mistakes it for the word Camping) he then says

Yeah I'm a camper  your the one that is  a camper  that  was in the corner  "Camper , Camper  you  fn  Camper"   he screams out.   

The Winner is like this guy. No one else at the time had a mic in lobby so the winner decided it was useless arguing with this crappy player that can't even be a challenge so he left. But he didn't know what he started because the other players without the mics finally bought one and started crying because they too suck.

And there you go the Legend of the Complainer and why camper is cried out so much.

Level 9
20 REPLIES

Re: The Legend of Camping

in reply to Spaceboss

what

Level 1

in reply to jdny13881

huh

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

I once grabbed a flag and started running back to my flag. In the process I several kills from people trying to make a last ditch effort to save the game. In the Final Killcam I somehow managed to kill the same person twice. He then had this awesome idea to call me out for camping

His own team told him to shut up but he insisted that the only possible way I could have killed him twice in the same killcam was if I were camping.

It was later found that he was Tac Inserting for the purpose of spawntrapping. Funny how the worst kind of camper (a spawntrapper) bitches about others camping when they're actually camping

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Well that's another story and how can a Tactical insertion be spawn trapping? That's not spawn trapping either. Just to let you know.  By the way why is that a problem when you got'em?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

He was laying it in the enemy spawn so that when he died he was right there. He wasn't going for the objective. Just camping out the area and killing people as they spawned. I'm not saying the TI was the spawntrap, he was using it do so

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

it didn't help him now did it? And if it did the game allows it. If it's camping and you feel it's cheap because he whined and cried about you camping so what.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

I'm not complaining about his playstyle, I'm pointing out that he was a hippocrit

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Well then why didn't you say so. but aren't you being one too calling him a camper when you did?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

I'm confused at what you're saying.

I was running the flag back from their spawn to my spawn to get the final capture. In doing so I killed the same guy twice in the Final Killcam right before I capped the flag. He called me a camper because I did so.

So no, I'm not being a hippocrit because I was running with the flag and got the final capture

Level 75

Studios