The worst perk a cola in your opinion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

The worst perk a cola in your opinion

Mine is Who's Who, only spawning with m1911 is pretty rubbish and you sometimes get swarmed when you first spawnand die.

Level 2
37 REPLIES

Re: The worst perk a cola in your opinion

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Whos Who... remember when perks were supposed to help you?

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

I LOVE whos who in solo.  quick revive+whos whos= me running around training with no jugg till it revives me. Its awesome.

But on coop its so horrible. and when you die jumping/or on a lift, spawning back with nothing is the worst.

I dont really like tombstone, i find it really boring round 30+ if youre sitting there watching everyone else play.

Level 7

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Double Tap (1 or 2) for sure, QR in CO-OP, after seeing someone else's comment on Mule Kick, i now must agree, as Mule Kick in BO2 is broken especially in Buried with no who's who or what not to save your perks, the idea is if you lose Mule Kick, you lose your third weapon, i had my first 2 primaries RGM2 and Paralyser with Hamr as my third weapon but i lost my RGM2 when i went down, its like the weapon you lose is random which isnt fair, then when i did Richtofens EE, you get all perks permanent, so i didnt lose mule kick but when i was going down i was still losing my 3rd gun... 3arc you NEED to fix Mule Kick

Side Note: Don't know why Who's who gets so much hate, i think the perk itself is great, it just doesnt suit Die Rise, Who's Who should be on Tranzit, and Tombstone on Die Rise, they would work far better on those maps

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

You mean DT1 and only DT1?

If you say DT2 you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

this page's title is what is the worst perk in your opinion and i cant stand DT 1 at all, DT 2 isnt that much better either, yes you get 2 bullets for every 1 shot or what ever, but you have increased fire rate which just wastes ammo and that is of no use to me

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

Dt2 is by far the best perk besides jugg......for every bullet fired dt2 fires another......huge ammo saver......

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

and huge ammo waster because your fire rate is increased... everyone seems to miss my point of dislike

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

What do you spray your whole magazine into the crowd? The way you conserve ammo is to burst fire or only fire one bullet at a time at lower rounds.

Level 18

in reply to timelordalex

Increased fire rate doesn't waste ammo....It's just kills them quicker.

With DT2 it takes 18 headshots on R51 to kill a zombie, without it it would take 32 headshots. It's that simple.

Level 7

Studios