The worst perk a cola in your opinion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: The worst perk a cola in your opinion

in reply to timelordalex

yeah I'm not really sure why you don't like it or why you would think that it's a waste of ammo.

A higher rate of fire does not cause you to waste ammo...  Missing your targets or just holding down the trigger will waste it though...

Double Tap 2 is almost a "must have" perk if you plan on having a good game, BUT... that's just my opinion.

Level 7

in reply to timelordalex

Exactly, When you go down on round 25+ theres no way you can revive ourself with the slow revive time + tie spaces, it would be better if who's who had quick revive or instant revive where you actually had a chance

Level 8

in reply to AmbeRose

well persistant QR works with whos who mode...

Level 31

in reply to AmbeRose

Done it quite a few times r 70+.........

Level 11

in reply to timelordalex

I Agree with TimeLord on QR coop and the fact Tombstone And Who's Who should switch maps, But DT2 is pretty useful. essentially 2 for 1 ammo, that's never a bad thing.

IMO QR is the most "un-useful" on any map. Some come in handy only on certain maps like Stamin-up on Origins. BO1 I never used it. QR easily. We have monkeys, and on a few maps, perma QR. Why waste the perk slot?

Level 11

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Who's Who and Tombstone are hands down my least favorite perks. Mainly because those perks are not suited for the maps that they are on. If Who's Who was in TranZit and Tombstone was in Die Rise, I think they would have been really good. But as it stands they are usually a waste of a perk space in both of those maps.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Gheb13

precisely so the perks are fine, its the maps... neither are great

Level 31

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Deadshot- I can aim for the head myself without the help of a perk (but its only 1500 so I guess its not a complete waste of money)

Mule Kick- I still believe that this perk is cursed. Everytime I buy a third weapon, 4-5 rounds later I go down and lose it. Also I hate having to switch between 3 weapons

I don't actually find Who's Who that bad. It makes you work for you perks back rather than just getting them with tombstone.

Level 12

in reply to zombiehunter92

Totally agree with you, the worst would still be Mule Kick for me.
Deadshot is ok in MotD grief, but I never use it on Bo1 maps.

Level 6

in reply to zombiehunter92

yes i didnt think of Mule Kick before, it is broken in BO2, i quite like Deadshot too in Cell Block grief, its quite handy but otherwise i dont really bother with it

Level 31

Studios