The worst perk a cola in your opinion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: The worst perk a cola in your opinion

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Tombstone. If it was on Solo mode (somehow) it wouldn't be such as bad. Even though I understand why it is only it co-op mode. It also wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't just on Tranzit. But I haven't touched Tranzit since I did the easter egg, so that's my worst perk in my opinion.

Level 7

in reply to F34R_Scott1

Tombstone on solo would be the same as perma- tombstone IMO

Level 7

in reply to benp1a2y3n4e

That would be good. It would make the perk an actual useful perk. One of my favorites if that happened.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Deadshot- I hate the feeling of my aim being dragged around, I can do it myself

Tombstone- Never buy this anymore, would rather kill zombies than watch others do it, especially on a map like town.

Who's Who- I used to quite like this perk, in solo at least, but now it's just pointless with perma-tombstone....Which brings you back with all of your perks. It is useless on Co-Op , as the spawns are awful and you just get double downed. I also needs perma- quick revive to be of any slight use, which is not the easiest perma-perk to get.

I also don't really like Vulture Aid- Maybe it's because I don't fully understand what it does. It seems to me that it just creates green patches that make the zombies run away and this just wastes my time. Maybe there are other effects that it does?

Level 7

in reply to benp1a2y3n4e

vulture aid gives of the irritating smoke and gives you a hud showing where weapons, perks and the box are, its handy for the box but its not difficult to remember where perks, weapons are... zombies can also drop little ammo, money packs, you wont get more than 20 points or 20 bullets, the points are pretty useless tbh but the ammo on something like mustang and sally is very useful, and it'll cool down the petrifier quicker

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

Well if u r a high round and have vulture aid and 2x then u may even get more than 200 points.

Level 8

in reply to timelordalex

Thanks, I think I knew most of that, apart from that it cooled the petrifier down quicker, but I never use that gun anyway.

Yeah, I don't rate Vulture Aid highly:  green stuff annoying, no need for 20 points or bullets and I can navigate the map fine by myself. Box is always locked down so never moves so I don't need help finding that either.

Level 7

in reply to benp1a2y3n4e

yeah vulture aid is not my 1 perk, the only reason its handy for the box is because of the map being Buried, you cannot see the light, but if its locked then there is no issues

Level 31

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Who's who = absoluteley terrible. It over rides quick revive (something useful thanks to mustany & sally(, and most of the time it causes the match to end due to the fact that it is a little bit tricky to revive yourself with no perks what so ever, at slow reviving speed, AND sometimes spawns you in the center or a all out war.

The flopper = completely useless on MOTD, it should sure as hell be replaced with juggybear.

Quick revive in grief is also useless due to the fact that 99% people quit out the matches, and leave you looking silly with your quick revive perk with no team to even revive.

Vulture aid = Again, winds me up. It makes the zombies run of somewhere, and causes you sometimes to think that the wave is over, but actually isn't. This causes you to get slapped in the face by your own train. I would much prefer if the zombies came straight to me, so that i could deliver them their asswhooping.

Level 4

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Who's Who for sure.  Not even close.  Garbage waste of space perk.

Level 11

Studios