The worst perk a cola in your opinion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: The worst perk a cola in your opinion

in reply to Krakatoa2012

I think Who's Who.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Who's who wouldve been awesome on tranzit, and tombstone would be good on any map besides tranzit. I feel like electric cherry was bad, ive never bought it bc i buy daquiri instead on motd. I think staminup is pointless. running a little faster doesnt help me train at all. dt2 is the best perk besides jug, it should be 3000. My idea is that doing the easter egg on die rise shouldve given every perk and phd flopper. Also mulekick shoulve been in tranzit nacht.

TOP 5

1.jug

2.dt2

3.speed

4.QR

5.deadshot

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

Deadshot Daiquiri isn't really useful in Mob of the Dead, it's always useful to have Electric Cherry as it stuns and electrocutes the zombies when you reload. Drawback is you're also gonna need Speed Cola for the MGs and long reload weapons.

Level 5

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

Stamina-Up lets you run longer, not faster. Speed Cola actually makes you run a little bit faster. Stamina-Up is useless imo on buried and other tighter maps, but is my second favorite perk on Origins because of the size. I would say it's useful on tranzit also, but the denizens and fire stop you from running.

Level 9

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Depends on the map, rounds and strategy or style of play.

DT is a good perk indeed so is Dead Shot, the way i see it is Insta Kill in high rounds when guns do no damage these perks help dramatically for quick kills, spray and pray, Dead Shot and DSR is a QuickScope 1bullet headshot combo till 40+ but in a game to 30- we certainly do not need them.

Quick Revive is always last to get on my list in a long game.

Who is What... in a solo game it is very useful, in a good team game to 50+ it will help you to get back up, other then this is a waste of a slot.

Vulture aid and Cherry are good in early rounds but after 40+ they only get in a way blocking view and path.

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Who's Who, my god I hate this perk because it's such a big fuck you to me most of the time. I usually spawn with a shit ton of zombies coming at me and I only have a pistol instead of a good weapon to help me out. Might as well not buy the perk just to save money cause rarely have I ever revive myself with a shit ton of zombies only for my friend to revive my real body and not my Who's Who one. Fuck this perk I hate it.

Level 5

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Not sure why this thread has been revived but...

Im gonna have to say who's who (useless when playing with a team and a rubbish jingle) and electric cherry (it hurts my eyes!)..

Level 13

in reply to Krakatoa2012

Absolutley, Who's Who..major fail. I could also live with-out Mule Kick.. I dont know, call me crazy. I just don't need 3 guns.

Level 12

Studios