They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

I have never played a map so intense besides Mob of the Dead. Yesterday I was on the roof and we were trying to finish refueling the plane and we were throwing hells retriever and the lightning, Brutus, oh my god this map couldnt be any more perfect. Its got so much to do so much replayability!

PROPS TO TREYARCH!

Level 11
18 REPLIES

Re: They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

in reply to Group115

i'm starting to get bored of it, once the ee are done its basicley over imho, still a decent map though

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Group115

I really like the atmosphere. The ambient music can come in at just the right moments sometimes and just sells it for me. My buddy picked up a part or something. The soft vocals and noise comes on. I kill a zombie and the wolf spawns and starts howling. Brutus screaming to let us know he arrived and the lightning starts. Creepy as sin and causes the hair to stand on my neck and forearms. 2 player map of choice for now.

Level 16

in reply to Group115

Sorry mate, but as good a map as it is, I would not say they have "Nailed It"!

Yes, it is well better than Tranzit and Die Rise, but TARGETZERO is spot on here! I am already bored of it, and it is already only 3 days old!?!

Sorry, but "Nailing It" should only be used when a map can occupy our time from the maps release till the next DLC drops.

Alcatraz is a great place to run around, but not the way it has been implimented here. PaP is beyond a joke on solo, and just as annoying on two player.

Good map, but not great.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I havent played to much so thats probably why I havent really got bored yet.

Level 11

in reply to Group115

This is Jimmy's song to the community...

Level 53

in reply to Group115

Also, another intense factor, in my opinion, is amount of playtime. Playing it from point A (April 16) to point B (now) destroys it because it becomes tedias like the rest of the maps. A game here or there keeps the brain from wear and tear. Of course i know it is hard not to play the hell out of something new, i get it.

Level 11

in reply to Group115

My personal opinion Die Rise is much better. Mob of the Dead is already borning to me, so I can not wait for DLC 3 to come out already.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

thats gonna be a loonng wait

Level 7

in reply to H-Smit

Obviously.

Level 17

Studios