They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: They nailed it with Mob of the Dead.

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

iether you are a glitcher or just plain terible at this map because you are the only one who hates this map

Ells145

in reply to Ells145

You're either ignorant or just stupid.

TeamKillerMAC
Highlighted

He is both mate.

DeathBringer-Zen

i think die rise and mob of the dead are a tie for me idk i just really like die rise but nothing can beat call of the dead!!

H-Smit

in reply to Group115

it kind of like der riese and i have to say der riese was when they evolved zombies into what it was on  black ops 1 .

this map is epic and i hope they do more larger maps in the future die rise had the fun factor but just not as much and also die rise you would fall off the edge by accident. This map has some deadly drops but the recovery rate from those drops is fast.

Ells145

in reply to Group115

Mob of the Dead is NOT no Der Rise so stop comparing the two.

The map is good, but not great.

Blake_II

in reply to Group115

I agree they nailed the design. All these haters that say I'm getting bored already well if you had a life and didn't play this game 24 straight hours a day you would feel different

KingNilla

in reply to Group115

Sorry but some of you sound like a bunch of whiny, spoiled brats.  You all know that more than the other half of gamers who play call of duty can't play this map for almost another month right? 

iplay2slay

in reply to Group115

I think the map's awesome, the Blundergat is one of my favorite weapons, and it's actually more challenging to survive in Solo than it is in Die Rise where you can basically just run circles by the AN94 until you get bored (which is fast). Not having to listen to some of the annoying characters is cool too. The variety of the WW upgrades alone is great too. I think it's the best yet. It takes a while to get the plane built in solo but I don't mind.

ab36

Studios