Tips on how to get an RPG Triple Kill?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Tips on how to get an RPG Triple Kill?

As the title implies.. I'm one triple kill away from getting my RPG golden, but I can't seem to get it. Any tips? Please and thankyou.

Level 3
18 REPLIES

Re: Tips on how to get an RPG Triple Kill?

in reply to ChaoticKitKat

Domination, camp by B flag! Concussion them twice, then do it so you have some damage on them already Just hope they don't have flak jacket

Level 3

in reply to xDontBackOut

is this to be done on Core? I never thought about concussing them to hurt them first. That's a good idea.

Level 3

Try using it on small maps with small lanes and small rooms. People always bunch up on maps like Hijacked and Nuketown possibly Express. I got mine done on Nuketown about a year ago maybe even longer.

Level 14

in reply to P34nut

I always try to use it on small maps like Hijacked or Nuketown, but it seems like I never catch a break haha

Level 3

Took me 3 weeks to get just the gold camo alone after getting all of the others. I was just lucky that 3 people were playing follow the leader through the small house on Nuketown by where 'A' Flag normally is and I got the triple kill and Final Killcam.

Level 14

in reply to P34nut

Lucky! What game mode did you play HC or Core? I tried to get a triple kill last night running around with the RPG--the most I got were double kills. Sadly. I love running around with the RPG though and blowing people up. I went 13&1 the other night on Search&Destroy with my RPG/Knife (when my RPG ran out). The other team was raging. I'll be putting it up on my channel soon.

Level 3

I was playing core at the time. The RPG is always a good weapon for rage reactions. A gold SMAW has the same effect too. 13-1? Nice.

I went 27-6 with Ballistic knives once. I have never been able to get it again, I must have been playing some noobs from another planet.

Level 14

in reply to P34nut

Yeah, 13-1. It was a good Search&Destroy game haha.

and nice. I love using my Ballistic Knives. I play Sticks&Stones. That's how I got my Crossbow/Ballistic Knives diamond. People rage in that game hardcore when you tomahawk them. it's hilarious. I wish I had a capture card to capture their reactions.

Level 3

I Have the Sticks and Stones Master Emblem.

I just cannot get my Crossbow gold, I need 1 Bloodthirsty and I can get 3 kills with it and then I die. But I do have a gold RPG, SMAW, Assault Shield, Ballistic knives, Combat Knife and the basic easy to get PDW, MK48, DSR and Remington.

The rage I get when I run with the Assault Shield and Ballistic Knives is awesome. Lol.

Level 14

Studios