To the THE WORLD

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: To the THE WORLD

in reply to Booman451

Im not talking about effectiveness in the difference between rayguns im saying Black ops 1 Raygun looked IDK cleaner or maybe the white cylinder looking thing that made it shiny IDK but the point is the Raygun in Black ops 2 looks like a piece of shit compard to Black ops 1 Raygun and I like the Mark 2. Black ops 2 did have a better easter eggs the were more ... complex but in Black ops 1 I fell like what you were doing actually made sense like they player actually knew what he was doing and how it helps the main ending but in Black ops 2 I fell like people just do steps just to do them. They don't care what there doing and why they just wanna do it while in Black ops 1 you are a little more aware of whats going on. I still think Treyarch really fucked up in Black ops 2 zombies of course some good stuff came in like Vulture aid, Wonderfizz, Electric Cherry, Mark 2, build ables, Diverse guns. There's some more stuff but that's enough for now but in the end the cons out weigh the pros. BTW GREAT they added in host migration but it doesn't count when a person leaves so its almost pointless. Were did teleporters go?

Level 1

in reply to Blackevil28

black ops 2 zombies is better. Btw your title doesn't make any sense at all

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Blackevil28

...black ops 3 zombies better best the first two. That's what we should all be hoping for.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

agreed

Level 2

in reply to maxslick

Yes but the only way to make Black ops 3 better is to bring it back to the old Black ops zombies style why not have a multiplayer and campaign both set in the future while zombies is set in the past I like the old characters and teleporters and weapons and easy perks.

Level 1

in reply to Blackevil28

I'm not sure there will be bo3 zombies considering that the story ended itself. yes thats what we said when moon ended but moon didnt happen after the apacolypse. the n4 were just about the only people left on earth and i doubt they want to just redo the whole survivors of apocolypse thing again. maybe origins is just a refresh, remember the slogan for the map was every story has a beginning and an end, maybe implying that origins is the beginning of  a new zombies story and its also the end of the zombies story we knew.

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

also put forth as an alternate reality

Level 17

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

Treyarch wont end zombies. not now anyways. its grown to be very popular, and if they use this extra time well they can make the best zombies experience ever on there next game in 2015. I only hope that they decide to make more maps, thats what bo2 is missing. bo1 was good with what it had. in this time they have the opportunity to creat great maps, but also also introduce there new gamewith more than one map. i beleive zombies has evolved enough to bring more than one zombies map to the table.

taking a map apart and adding new game modes, and and just keeping portions of the map to survive is nice but it doesnt count. Im hoping for atleast 3zombie maps when the next treyarch game is released.

Also more zombie maps to come in dlc's. two, or allow the buying of maps during the wait time on the next map. 

Level 5

in reply to Booyah---O_O

Sorry I was gone for a while but im back. Something with Black ops 1 was that you had more of a survivale instinct in multiplayer the was rarely a RUN N GUN guy unless it was like on Nuketown maybe sometimes Summit otherwise you would walk around places not just sprint across the whole map just to die cause that would be time consuming that's about all I have to say for multiplayer I was more of a zombies fan.

Level 1

in reply to Blackevil28

I just want to kill Nazis again...

Level 12

Studios