Tranzit Easter Egg- Galvin knuckles, Venture groups, Secret audio files?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Tranzit Easter Egg- Galvin knuckles, Venture groups, Secret audio files?

I have been reading and catching up on forums for a lil over 2 months, and I believe that the Tranzit EE is incomplete although it seems majority of concurring opinion opposes.

Before I go around punching things with the galvin knuckles, I wanted to know if someone has already tried punching everything, the signs day x/me/ TEDD, I have looked and couldn't find anything to specific on the galvin knuckles which I think are important due to the fact they are in such a random spot. Ive seen them pack a punched, but apparently  this was patched it was a glitch?

But I figured people have ought to have tried this already, since i am so late in posting and completing all of the easter eggs in the maps.

I understand lots of people have given up, but is there persistent groups on here that still venture, have ideas to test, I would be willing to help lend a hand and creative mind if there is some of the sort.

Furthermore, I have heard there is audio files of TEDD saying "new route learned" not sure if this was a TROLL but does anyone have data on that or hidden quotes that were ripped off files? any confirmation. Its hard to find trustworthy sources. I have also read that Treyarch said there was no second bus already, is this true. Confirmed??

Thank you for your time, this is my first post on here, feel free to leave feedback, also wrote my GT for any gamers that still hunt.

Jonathan-

GT- beerasaurous

Level 2
10 REPLIES

Re: Tranzit Easter Egg- Galvin knuckles, Venture groups, Secret audio files?

in reply to beerasaurous

I'll help look for stuff GT guitarmanx7x

Level 1

in reply to beerasaurous

Nothing ever happened from punching things with the knuckles, and I don't think that quote was in the game (or at least accessable through normal gameplay).

Level 35

in reply to beerasaurous

beerasaurous wrote:

I believe that the Tranzit EE is incomplete

You get achievement after completing Tower of Babble and you can press ending button on Burried if all EEs are completed, for me it looks like the end.

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

He means that maybe there was suppose to be more to the map that the developers wanted to put but couldn't due to either time constraints, it was wasting more space than they could, or because they didn't want to make it as hard as it already is.

Level 5

in reply to beerasaurous

I believe the "New Route learned" quote is what TEDD says before diverting to the dine because his "normal route" takes a right turn after the tunnel and he says something like road block, getting GPS, new route learned.

Level 15

in reply to beerasaurous

I Was one of few, that until lately, never gave up hope. I have punched everything in the maand fired every upgraded gun at the moon, chased the laser beems, (actually found some of  the destination points for them), found a hidden lamp post, used the turbinethanks the electric trap on everything I could, and spent countless hours doing some things that are way to embarrassing to mention. I found nothing. Not one thing at this point to suggest there is anything left. I'm not saying don't look, just saying good luck.

Level 10

in reply to beerasaurous

The New route learned was a trick a guy showed when he entered the Bus depot.  Watched the video a couple of times and he swears he can replicate over and over but I'm not sure as I was never able to get TEDD to respond correctly like he did.  It has been shown in-game though and not sure on it's actual meaning.

I 've been concentration on the after ee Orb's.  Those that appear on the tower itself and the streetlight's in town.  The only explanation that's ever been given that I could believe is that maybe it's a leftover from a previous ee idea they scraped.  Only problem though if that is the case why didn't they take it all out which would just be sloppy on there parts.

Anyways if you enjoy research and seeing what others have done you can check out my thread on here or codz.  Codz is the larger one though since posting is somewhat difficult on here.

Activision Community: ZFFS: Orbs & Rays/Beams - Observation and Manipulation

CoDz Forum • View topic - ZFFS: Orbs & Rays - Observation and Manipulation

Level 1

in reply to KeredNomrah69

I Spent so much time on those dam street light orbs and the laundry door. Countless hours rewatching solo games where i got them and then repeating every step possible with the same character to get the orb to reappear. Nothing ever worked. The only conclusion I could ever come up with is the map has a lot of lighting bugs. Once the tower is lit up the first time with all the random beams and sparks, that's usually when all the other stuff around the map appears. The street lights share the same morse code pattern as the tower, so maybe that's why the orbs appear. Even the box lights and orbs were never on another map. Just seemed like glitchy lighting effects that they decided not to fix since it gave us reasons to keep playing or because they couldn't fix it. Still never understood what was at the laundry door to cause the lighting bugs, but after hours and hours of messing with those things, bugs are all I could come up with to explain it, at least for my own sanity.

Level 32

in reply to beerasaurous

Thank you for all the comments, all of these comments were very insightful. I feel like this EE has hit a dead end and I think it might take another hint from Jimmy, or pure luck or perhaps there is nothing at all and it's finished like most have said.

I will continue  to explore and look when I have free time. I'm not sure if this is frowned upon but I have also been trying to message Jimmy on twitter to give another hint, but do not know if thats effective at all haha and KaredNomrah69 your forums are very interesting just wish there was feedback from audio of the characters when making orbs, saying at something like "yes we need more power" or just something.

Thanks again.

Jonathan

Level 2

Studios