Tranzit Theories and Curiosities

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Tranzit Theories and Curiosities

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Do you think that maybe the tranzit meaning might be related to the scalene triangle mentioned in this post? Quotes from Dr. Maxis and how we been doing the EE WRONG/ WITH PICTURE PROOF!!!

Level 7

in reply to Tonytwotoes

HI all, I've done the EE on Tranzit but it was only after doing the Die Rise one and that got me hooked. I've try doing a couple of things on Tranzit but only some basic stuff.

One one thing that I'm curious about is the TV transmission. It sounds like there was three groups of survivors. One group was for Richtofen, one for Maxis and the other group tried to stay away from the other two. I wonder if the different areas of the map reflect this. Possibly through where power is used and where it isn't used.

I also wonder if you need to do the Maxis EE and then the Richtofen one as the people on the transmission tend to suggest that they followed Maxis' directions but then he stopped talking to them.

Anyway if anyone needs some to help them test some theories send me a message on xbox, GT is blablatj.

Level 7

in reply to Tonytwotoes

It seems like they had more ideas than they could incorporate into the game. I think they added a lot of content that they could play off of in future maps and just never got to it. There are so many unanswered questions with things they put into tranzit.

Level 1

in reply to Tonytwotoes

WWhat about getting a weapon from the box when it has the orbs circling, when you don't have any weapons? Will it gI've you a certain weapon, EMP say every time ?

ALso, wouldn't someone have found something hinting to another step by ripping the code from pc files By now? Consodering that there's many more months before any possible new Zs coming, doesn't hurt to keep an eye out while playing I suppose.

Level 11

in reply to Tonytwotoes

I tried a few things just now.

1. I bought my perks in the bowling alley sign order, which was blue, yellow, green, red, so quick, dt, speed, then jug.

2. I tried using the Mechanical Cranium Sequencer on the driver.

Both were ineffective, or at least had no obvious results.

Also worth noting: I am currently a skull with knife rank, and 5 tallies, have been since release.

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

I am pretty sure that if there is more to tranzit, it is more steps to the easter eggs, so I would say that these tests that you are doing should be tried after the easter egg is completed, during the same game. The map has been absolutely scoured but i dont think its been entirely scoured after the easter egg is complete.

CSAWWWWW Do you know if it could be possible to do the ee on solo? Maybe placing 1 turbine down at a time? I agree that th blue eye rank sounnds like it relates to solo play, but like reza side, we have to find clues doing sidequests, which i assume to be the ee.

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

You cannot do the EE on solo, unfortunately. Nobody has found a way to do it, anyway... Once upon a time, you could glitch the turbine into the wall by the table you'd pick it up from, which would enable you to have two. That has been patched, and even if it wasn't, 1) it would take forever and a day to get both turbines to the tower, and lots of hope that one didn't die while trying to do the Maxis EE. Richtofen's EE solo would be a nightmare. 2) you'd be glitching, so that would be a shame.

It is possible that the EE(s) would be missing a step or two, and that a continuation would be immediately following the EE in the same game. I personally don't believe this is the case. If there is anything more to it, the answer is most likely in the orbs, which would be an incredible feat to even have happen following the EE in the same game.

Even if it isn't the orbs, the fact that the tower status saves and is active in solo says that anything could still happen post EE, different game. Along with fact that the navcard table still displays "incorrect navcard" even after you've put it in the card from Buried or aren't carrying one. To my knowledge, this does not happen on Die Rise or Buried. The tables just become inactive and you cannot interact with them at all.

Obviously, anything is possible, because Tranzit is stupid and it makes me tired

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I was thinking of call of the dead, because that solo ee has different steps than than the 4 player ee. I also just thought, What is that radio signal that plays in the map  selection screen when the ee has been completed? When say green run has lightning bolts around it, blue for richtofen and i think orange for maxis. Maybe the radio  message is a clue... since it was added when buried came out, It wasnt there when tranzit first came out.

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

The transmission noise is something you can't pick up very well. Unless an audiophile with the knowledge to rip stuff apart gets their hands on it, I'm unsure of what kind of clue you could find there. I'd be interested to find out if there is anything to it I suppose...

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

It says "Head to the church, turn on the..." The last word is way too hard to discern.

Level 6

Studios