Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

I spent a lot of time trying to figure the orbs out. Kept trying to find a pattern. I once thought maybe orb location and color was character related since Misty and Marlton seem like a duo and Russ and Stu the other, each wanting a different side. But viewing others youtube videos, posts, and my own observations, each character has seen different orbs and different colors. I have been at least 2 characters and seen the red orb on the bank street light. I was also once convinced that the blue eyes and game after the ToB was done might mean something, but then I got an Orb while building up my slashes to get the eyes.  Just haven't been able to find a pattern to any of it. But if they are triggered in some way, then maybe each one is a different thing. Maybe one is specific to a certain character and another one is EE related and so on. If they are intentional, then it might have to be something like that since no one has figured it out yet.

Level 32
Highlighted

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Cheese, thanks for sharing. I have only just started looking into this and tried a few things today. Just wondering did you try all your ideas in Solo?

Level 7

in reply to blablatj

Mostly solo though I did do some searching with others before. I had 2 orbs pop up while playing in solo. Both on the street lights. I never had any on the tower or at least noticed any there. Have had the box orbs dozens of times. But the two solo ones were important because whatever triggered them had to be something I did since no one else was playing. I watched and rewatched both those games over and over trying to replicate every single step. Made sure I was the same character, went to the same stops before turning on the power, bought the same things, took out the same amount of money from the bank, every single thing I could think of I tried to redo exactly and neither time I could get the orb to reappear.

The first solo orb was a game after I switched sides on the tower. It was the very first game after and it seemed like a few people on here also got an orb the very next game after doing the EE. And I also had blue eyes. So some time later I wanted to test the blue eyes game after EE theory. So I lost all my slashes and then started to replay every day to get them back. And randomly on the third day without doing the EE, I turned on the power, went to the town, and there was an orb. So that killed both my theories at that point. But for one orb I was Marlton and the other I was Misty. So maybe if they did mean something, then perhaps the blue eyes and ToB are important to one character and other things are important to another. Who knows. Haven't had it in me to go back to looking for a long time.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

2 orbs in solo? Cool.

Edit: So far, I've only seen orbs after re-obtaining blue eyes, like the game immediately after getting them back.

Good to know that they can show up otherwise.

I'm going to force myself to keep playing in between the time on the clocks too.

Seems a tad far fetched, but I like the idea of that being a thing.

Level 16

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

bump

Level 3

Studios