@Treyarch - Fix the broken tank please!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

@Treyarch - Fix the broken tank please!

So, not sure if this is happening frequently to other players, but in the last 4 games of Origins I have played through yesterday and today, the tank has killed me and other team mates a total of 14 times!

Basically, it has happened whenever we try to collect the Lightning Staff parts. No zombies were anywhere near us or the tank when it happens. The tank goes over a bump and boom... dead!

This is a video my team mate recorded of his downs.

It is not a host issue as in each of our 4 games, we had different hosts and in all 4 occasions, different team mates.

Is this happening to ANYONE else!?! I have not played Origins in over a month and started again yesterday only to be met with this issue.

Damn glitchers man... they ruin everything. :(

Level 53
19 REPLIES

Re: @Treyarch - Fix the broken tank please!

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Can't get the video to work, but if you're talking about when you fall through the tank for no reason when riding it and go down then yes, it's happened a few times recently. 14 times in 2 days though is ridiculous! I don't see why they can't reset it back to the way it was before the patch, there are still plenty of glitches on this map for cheaters to use anyway.

Also, had it again recently where the whole game freezes. You can navigate the map but all enemies are frozen and your gun glitches in and out. Probably had that one about 10 times now. These things make the map almost unplayable.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

Yeah, so far I know of seven people who have died at least once on the tank by falling though it, and you make eight.

It is beyond pathetic if you ask me. They should have just left the tank as it was. It is not like the stinky glitchers do not have a ton of other places to hold up as you say.

I too have had the map lockup. Only happened once though, but yeah... all enemies running on the spot and no way of unfreezing it.

Map (and game itself) is a complete joke. Thanks Treyarch... you really know how to f*ck over your loyal fans.

Edit: Fixed the video so you should be able to watch it now.

Level 53

Strange I was playing this today and not a thing happened to my teammates who were using the tank.

Level 5

It seems to be a big issue on XB and i spoke to a few players who had this, i only had this issue on solo games and never heard anyone complain about this on PSN.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

Yeah, not heard anyone on PS3 complain about it yet, but I have heard (and seen) it happen on PC, so it is at least affecting more than just XBOX users.

14 times to 4 people over 4 games is just ridiculous though. Also had 2 staffs glitch out on us and the Red Baron step glitched on us twice.

For a game that sold by the billions, the company behind it are amateurs at best.

Level 53

Im on ps3 and this same thing has happened to me at least 5 times and the last time it downed me and a teammate at the same time ending our game. It doesn't happen as often as what your experiencing,it shouldn't be happening at all period! They need to fix this issue although I don't see that ever happening

Level 6

Hi DBZ! i am on ps3 and this happened to me and my friends too. it happened to me after i joined a friend and when i was the host also. it happened always on exactly the same spot where yoda dies in the first part of your vid.

when i think about it, when i ride the tank from generator 2 and i have the Zombie Shield i always hear a sound like my shield got hit once. i hear this when i watch the last zombie running behind the tank. i hear this shortly before the tank moves over the trench. sorry i cant upload anything. dont flame me, possibly its of no importance, i know its not near of any location where yoda or anyone in my games died.

Level 3

Sup dude.

I know exactly what yr talking about, it's over the last ledge going into the church, been killled so many times for no reason on that haha. looks like you just straight up fall through the tank or something. anyway, what i do is stand on the railing on the front or sides of the tank, and have yet to die from doing it this way. Hope this helps.

Level 1

in reply to jaym0nstaa

We tried that, and died less but still it happened... Even if that DID work 100%, it should be very embarrassing for Treyarch and Activision to allow this type of thing... This, and the god damned slide on DRise...

Level 24

Studios