Treyarch Still Supporting BO2 New DLC?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Treyarch Still Supporting BO2 New DLC?

So apparently new DLC is coming March 4rth to Black Ops 2 in the form of camo packs? This is very interesting stuff Treyarch still dishing out DLC for the game anyone think they might do something extra for the zombies side of the game?

Source-4 New Personalization Packs coming to Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 on March 4th – Charlie INTEL Blog: Cal...

Level 19
11 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch Still Supporting BO2 New DLC?

in reply to DarkMega1

Also, for Call of Duty fans who continue to enjoy Black Ops II, here's some more good news: Four new Personalization Packs will be available on Tuesday for $1.99 each. Each set offers a weapon camo, three reticles, and an animated calling card. I don't have images of these yet, but I do have names and descriptions:

• Beast, which is "inspired by nature's most lethal predators";
  • Dead Man's Hand, influenced by Old West gunslingers and card players;
  • Octane, which aims to please racing fans; and
  • Weaponized 115, based on the Treyarch’s epic Zombies experience, Origins
Level 64

in reply to DarkMega1

Exactly what I thought. At first, I thought they were talking about Ghosts, but I was stunned when I understood it was for BO2. Well, we haven't really begged and cried for more Personalization Packs, but we HAVE begged for Micro Zombies DLCs, soooo... if Treyarch still brings us Multiplayer DLCs for BO2, I have a strong feeling they will release some kind of Zombies DLC as well. Maybe they wanted to wait a bit before releasing old Zombies maps, because they wanted the game and Zombies to stay alive until their next title? And also, they do include a Zombies camo in one of these 4 packs, so I dunno, could it be a hint?

Level 3

in reply to BurningFighter

With them having more time to spend we could get maybe a old zombies map if they have time. I'm sure they'll add something to zombies maybe all perks on all maps.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

That would be a really nice surprise. 

Level 7

in reply to DarkMega1

we can always hope. obviously those of us that have wanted more zombie maps, this is something to give us hope. I'd just like to point out though, that ps3 and pc still havnt gotten the update on origins (at least to what I am aware of) even if we dont get any dlc, hopefully that wunderfizz hot fix will come around

Level 9

in reply to DarkMega1

I've always been "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" with the zombies stuff. Zombies and Pack a punch personalization packs, even the Season Pass itself were all for the zombies. This "Weaponized 115" will be no different.

As far as them actually NOT completely abandoning us, I have to say that ushers in some newfound feelings of...aspiration...belief? Maybe we will get that Rezurrection 2.0 Will definitely have to stay tuned.

Level 7

in reply to Rockker-1993

It gives some hope for a future patch to bring something into zombies I'm not so sure about map packs but this brings hope!

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1
Level 64

in reply to DarkMega1

2 theories.

Everyone knows ghosts suck.

BO3 wont be for both gens, so to keep people interested / to unveil new content for this years release.

Either way, I'm hoping for something for zombies, I'd like a dead ops arcade remake!

Level 2

Studios