Treyarch helping with advanced warfare zombies mode?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Treyarch helping with advanced warfare zombies mode?

I Have come up with a theory, which may or may not be true, that's up to you to decide. But heres my theory- that since bo2 zombies had two possible endings (Maxis or richtofen), that there is a possibility of sledgehammer continuing maxis''s story, while treyarch continues richtofens story in bo3( or whatever treyarchs next installment is). At first I thought  that it would be impossisble for AW to have zombies, since usually only treyarchs games have zombies, but here are my reasons for thinking otherwise-

1. The advanced warfare controller- on the right hand side of the advanced warfare edition xbox one controller, you can see what is clearly the tally roun. Counters from treyachs zombies mode, which implies it will be included.

2. Zombies Gameplay- Youtuber Champ Chong was allowed in the sledgehammer games studio to play AW's MP, but while he was there, he accidentally got footage of appx. 2 seconds of running zombies on a develepors computer. (To see for yourself go to his channel, click the AW mp video, and go to 1:30.)

3. Only possible Continuation- Since Bo2 had 2 endings, how else could they continue the storyline?

4. Treyarchs twitter- Usually after a cod games lifespan is over, the develepor lays low untill it's next installment, but treyarch has been very active on twitter recently, espicially involving the zombies mode

5.Zombies decor in sledgehammers studio- sledgehammer has a poster of cotd in their building, which is odd considering as of now they have never participated in anything relating to cod zombies.

6. I'm MW3, in the campaign, there was an easter egg where you could see samantha maxis holding a teddy bear and a slegehammer, which of course is sledgehammer games' logo, hinting at sledgehammer games involvement in zombies.

7. On one of the Mp maps in AW, there is a hidden "115" on the wall. Though this could VERY likely be nothing, it could also be sledgehammer teasing us of zombies inclusion. Micheal condrey (of sledgehammer) responded to this on twitter and was aware of it, but did not confirm nor deny the inclusion of zombies.

Tell me what you think below! Could it happen?

Update: though many people still believe this is still true, due to new opinions and information, i do not personally believe that a zombies mode is likely to happen, though it still could. We will just have to wait for an official announcement to know for sure.

Level 2
34 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch helping with a possible advanced warfare zombies

in reply to AWzombiesiscomi

Kinda weird you created an account just for this thread. But we just wont know until a) they release info, or b) the game comes out. Its possibly pointing to Zombies though. I hope actual zombies, not robot zombies.

Level 43

Re: Treyarch helping with advanced warfare zombies mode?

in reply to Shadowelite555

1. it could be a zombie-like game mode, where you play based on rounds. sledgehammers twist on it, like infinitywards extinction

2. are you sure its a zombie?

3. by the only continuation...you mean what?... zombies started before black ops 1 or 2. it has nothing to do with it, and the fact that its treyarchs game mode has everything to do with the fact that it will not happen.

4. they are only active to troll us..

5. maybe they liked zombies?

6. an easter egg?...

Level 5

in reply to Booyah---O_O

Its all speculation about that controller and what the scratch marks mean.

Level 43

in reply to Booyah---O_O

Booyah---O_O 

1. You may be right here, or it may have nothing to with coop at all and it may just be a kill marker on a rifle.

2. yes, I'm 100% positive, watch the video if you didn't already.

3.I just meant that since bo2 zombies had two endings, the only way I could see it continuing is through two different storylines and games.

4. Ya probally ita treyarch were talking about here

5. Maybe, I still find it odd though

6. Yes, google "mw3 campaign sam zombies" and you'll know what I mean.

Level 2

in reply to Booyah---O_O

It's not Treyarch's game mode. It's activisions. All three of their studios that are working on COD games are actually owned by activision so therefore the rights belong to the owner, Activision in this case. To prove my point here's a list of game developers, and in the remarks section you can look and it says all three were acquired by Activision.  List of video game developers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia  And in case you think Wikipedia is lying you can go to each of the studios home pages and see in the bottom it'll say each company is a trademark of Activision. It's just like saying Ubisoft can't use Ezio Auditore da Firenze name in Assassin's Creed Revelations, because Ubisoft Montreal owns the copyright from when they used the name in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Level 15

Shadowelite555 wrote:

Kinda weird you created an account just for this thread.

followed by an infinite ellipsis..................

Level 16

in reply to AWzombiesiscomi

Where did you see zombies running in that video at 1:30? I saw black figures but they're not running.

Level 14

in reply to MidnightSpecial2

Thats what I saw too. Could be from the singleplayer as well.

Level 43

THought they could be from the campaign, like you said, they seem to be stumbling more when they walk, and have the same movement patterns as zombies. Also, the "zombies" all seem to group up and run through one door, as if they are following a player, whefre if it was campaign or mp, the charecters would more likely split up and diverse themselves at least a little.

Level 2

Studios