Triple Kill RPG?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Triple Kill RPG?

in reply to phxs72

I forgot about that challenge already! I've been working on that triple kill for over 6 months now! All the challenges for all the launchers were fair, the hardest one other than this one was the RPG anti air support. That was a nice aggravating challenge within itself. It was much tougher than the AGR with the FHJ IMO.

I guess I will start blowing up cars, and see how that goes! lol

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to AustinTheJovi

go on  to gun game or one in the chamber

Level 5

in reply to coldstreamer128

I got it in Ground War back when you could find a match in Ground War.

Level 16

I actually got a Quad kill last night with an RPG trying to get a triple kill, it was my last one for Diamond Camo .. I was playing Domination on Nuketown and just got really lucky at B .. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually ..

Level 7

Try doing it in HC or maybe try it in Hardpoint.

Level 16

I finally got it! Funny thing is I wasn't even trying for it, I was working on bloodthirsties for the m1216, and happened to have the RPG with that class at that time. Was playing a HC DOM match on takeoff, and the other team kept capping our homeflag and flipping spawns. I took notice of this, and figured their next move. I capped the C flag, and that gave out team all flags. As soon as I capped, they started to cap a AND b, so I ran up the stairs, threw a concussion over the monument, and then ran around to the top of the stairs coming from c to b, and there they were, 3 enemies on b. Shot and there it happened! couldn't believe my eyes!

Took me long enough. Luck was definately on my side, since apparently none of those enemies had a flak jacket. Few more bloodthirsties for the m1216 for diamond shotties, and I'm done with diamonds! may gold a gun here and there, but no more diamond goals for me!

Level 3

in reply to 937dub

Congrats for finally getting it

Level 69

triple kill for the third time, and they can all kiss my ass with the RPG.

Level 1

Equip RPG, play Dom, run straight to B and hope for the best. It will come sooner or later

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Hardcore. And hope that you're playing on nuketown.

Level 1

Studios