WHY ARE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBLEMS ? PEOPLE ARE GLITCHING AND TAKING PEOPLES EMBLEMS NOW ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

WHY ARE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBLEMS ? PEOPLE ARE GLITCHING AND TAKING PEOPLES EMBLEMS NOW ?

WHAT THE HELL

WHY ARE PEOPLE USING A GLITCH TO PINCH PEOPLES EMBLEMS ? WHAT'S THE POINT IN SPENDING A FEW HOURS MAKING A DECENT EMBLEM AND NOW PEOPLE ARE POPPING IN AND OUT OF GAMES TO SEE ON THERE RESENT PLAYERS  TO SEE IF THEY GOT GOOD EMBLEMS AND STEALING THEM THIS IS A JOKE WHAT THE HELL GOING ON THIS GLITCHING AND CHEATING MUST STOP ITS NOT FUNNY WHY AM I CAPSING  CAUSE  IM MAD AT THIS IT MUST STOP 

Level 6
5 REPLIES

Re: WHY ARE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBLEMS ? PEOPLE ARE GLITCHING AND TAKING PEOPLES EMBLEMS NOW ?

in reply to saswookey11

sorry i know its frustrating to have people still from you... but having your emblem stolen is just another symptom of online play. honestly their are bigger Glitches & Hacks that need to be addressed. when Infinity Ward and Treyarch stop making back to back games and actually support their game more then a month after launch we may see some type of changes.. sorry but i dont think the report features in BLOPS II works, maybe for the first month or 2 it did, but at this point the amount of fake reports they get daily prevents the legit reports from being reviewed. the best thing to do is call the support line or do a live chat..

Activision Ambassador

Re: WHY ARE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBLEMS ? PEOPLE ARE GLITCHING AND TAKING PEOPLES EMBLEMS NOW ?

in reply to saswookey11

In the grand scheme of problems with this game, I hardly think this is a big problem. If this was a game that focused on art and if you actually owned the art itself, it'd be one thing but this is a first person shooter and you don't even own the art.

Level 40

in reply to saswookey11

whats the point in spending a few hours making a decent emblem?

there is no point.  you just wasted a couple of hours of your life.

Level 5

in reply to saswookey11

most emblems are stolen off youtube n e way y do u think u c the same ones in every lobby in bops1 and in bops2 i never heard of this glitch but it doesnt really effect n e thing

Level 3

in reply to saswookey11

There are already a few threads going on this topic. Please do a search and contribute your thoughts to those existing threads. Also, full on CAPS makes it difficult to read your post.

Locking for duplicate content per the Community Guidelines: Details here.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios