WHY ZOMBIES IS GOING TO CONTINUE, LEARN THE TRUTH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: WHY ZOMBIES IS GOING TO CONTINUE, LEARN THE TRUTH

in reply to killerofzombs87

I am not saying zombies will not continue. I am saying that the current storyline is a complete mess that even Treyarch cannot keep up with so they drew a line under it with that end sequence and will start anew with the next game.

I don't know for a fact that this will be the case, but I know that zombies will definitely be returning (confirmed already). I just cannot see them continuing this current storyline. It got out of control, and saw us move from a last stand nightmare setting to a comical fantasy adventure.

I hope they do go down the more realistic path. It will benefit the game-mode greatly.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

All good points. TBH, I really didn't like BO2 zombies. I enjoyed BO1 and WaW Der Reise (big surprise there, huh? LOL). I really didn't follow the story line. I tried to get into it, but I agree - it really didn't make sense. I looked at it this way - who cares? It's fun to just blast away mindless ghouls. To me, it makes more sense that they just threw the game out there as a fun, added bonus and, whattayaknow? People like it.

It would be easy to blame everything that has happened so far on a child's "game" or imagination. Doing so wipes out any concerns over issues and Samantha having said, "I'll fix it" is 100% on par with something kids would say if their "game" began to not make sense. That in mind, I don't expect the future direction of zombies to make sense either.

But if the do, then I would venture to say that the linear progression seen with crepids as a model to mimic.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to Zombinater

Research Agartha. It is not a personal trap. It is a theory of a hollow Earth, where the inside is called Agartha.

Level 6

in reply to MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

whats the aether then, and doesnt maxis say in buried that he wants to go to agartha, like its a place?

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

M3NTZ3R29 wrote:

whats the aether then, and doesnt maxis say in buried that he wants to go to agartha, like its a place?

Kinda like a parent checking on their kid playing? Watcha doing Sam? Oh, I'm killing zombies in Argatha. Cool. I want to play. Oh, no, you can't. You have to go to Argatha. Well, then, I want to go to Argatha.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

not sure what Aether is, but Agartha is what they call Inner Earth under the Hallow earth theory. Judging from the fact that all this is happening at an Excavation site, leads me to believe that YES Treyarch is making a different approach to the new Zombie storyline. I am a big fan of the Hallow earth theory so yea, it does tickle my fancy. Quite frankly, Zombies is Treyarch's baby they can do what ever they want regardless of how we feel about it. We already saw the Vril & Aliens in COTD, so for them to take a Hallow earth spin on the next release gives them unlimited ideas as to what to put in there next zombie game. I'm talking Self teleportation, Mind control, Telepathy, Regeneration. If DBZ is right and they do make the next release more realistic.. then hell yea these are all things that they could use in the game. Like instead of having JUGG, it could be a drink that helps our bodies regenerate itself after injury. Meaning they could add a life bar to the next game. If they do ever put a Life bar in zombies it could only mean 1 outta 2 things. Either they will be alota harder to kill, or we have a massive map/area to cover. could also mean we could save game. I don't know.. I am getting really tired or speculation.. I want leaks man !! and real one no little fukin trolls man.. they suk !!

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Zombinater

I always got annoyed at the people saying,"But if you finish the EE's on Maxis or Richtofen's side it gives you the ending!" But they are wrong, that just decided who controlled what and who survived etc. The threat of the Apocalypse is still there. It's not like all of the Zombies just disappeared off the face of the planet, and then if we include your theories, it shows that there is still a lot open to discovery, and I have high doubts it will end soon.

Level 28

Studios