Well it is the time to Focus on what is Important...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Well it is the time to Focus on what is Important...

in reply to esmorgue

As I continue to see pointless feature post/threads. That can only in turn, further induce more lag/out of sync issues, produce more complaining about matchmaking... I ask... What will you be complaining about when the game gets here? How Kathy the game is? Or " me has the awesome internets SPEED, how can I be lagging so bad"?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

But I like the AK-74u D:!

Edit: Dedicated Servers = problem solved.

Level 8

in reply to denacioust

Dedis aren't and never will be. BF3

Activision Ambassador

in reply to denacioust

then grab up on the ump45 with range in every game there will be a gun like the ak74u

Level 1

in reply to tavis90000

PP90

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I made a promise to myself after the Black Ops experience, I would never buy another Treyarch game, until I had confirmed that opening day issues had been resolved.  I am standing by that and will not buy BO2 until I know it works and works well.  I can't be doing with a six month wait before getting any pleasure out of it, so I will stick with other games until I have the confirmation.

Matchmaking is key for me.  A lot of the issues around lag, hit detection etc will be significantly reduced if you get the matchmaking right.  Both BO and MW3 didn't get it right for me.  Don't concentrate too much on the bells and whistles, in fact many of them I can personally do without altogether, but please get the basics sorted first.  It's not much fun owning a Ferrari or Porsche if you don't bother putting wheels on them.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

sennalike wrote:

I made a promise to myself after the Black Ops experience, I would never buy another Treyarch game, until I had confirmed that opening day issues had been resolved.  I am standing by that and will not buy BO2 until I know it works and works well.  I can't be doing with a six month wait before getting any pleasure out of it, so I will stick with other games until I have the confirmation.

Matchmaking is key for me.  A lot of the issues around lag, hit detection etc will be significantly reduced if you get the matchmaking right.  Both BO and MW3 didn't get it right for me.  Don't concentrate too much on the bells and whistles, in fact many of them I can personally do without altogether, but please get the basics sorted first.  It's not much fun owning a Ferrari or Porsche if you don't bother putting wheels on them.

Indeed. I care not for all the additives they add to the game if I shoot a nice, new gun added at someone and they dont register damage because either, the host is crap, person being shot lives so far away, that his upload to host doesnt register bullets properly.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Couldn't agree more with this post.  It's one of the things I noticed immediately with BO and can remember thinking at the time: "Holy crap, the matchmaking on this game is a HUGE step backward from MW2."

There were plenty of things I didn't like about MW2, but the matchmaking was pretty solid and self-healing.  I lost connection and had more games crap out on me in the first couple of days of BO than I ever did in MW2.

Level 1

in reply to ATXbrewmaster

Not being able to stay in a party. Yet you could put in MW2 right after failing to party and could join up and stay together no problem. 

I took 10 losses in a day for about 3 months because of getting dropped. Not because of people leaving.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

i just want not to be in a match  where some one lagging or im lagging. 

Level 2

Studios