What Annoys You?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What Annoys You?

There's a few things that annoy the crap out of me when it comes to this game. Like if you have a good game and you're back in the lobby people are calling you a hacker. Not doing the objective like DOM or Hardpoint you go capture them not run around knifing people like you're on TDM that get's me. Another thing that is funny right now is jumping that cracks me up jumping is the new drop shot which is annoying and funny as well cause when the person get's killed their screaming in the mic. I'm sure there are other thing's but for whatever reason I can't of that many so feel free to comment.

Level 2
87 REPLIES

Re: What Annoys You?

in reply to IMFLIPPINAWESOM

The things that mostly annoys me are...  team mates getting in my way and getting me killed because of it.

Someone taking my Ballistic knife, after killing me and then camping somewhere with it to try and get kills.

Kids that scream down their mic (like they're being slaughtered) after you've killed them.

And people that suddenly crouch and move really slow while aiming down their sights right at the start of the game, as if anyone can get over to the side of the map you're on that f**king quick.

Level 3

in reply to HORNSxANDxHALOS

I wouldnt say it drives me crazy but Ive always noticed people doing what you described in your last sentance. It does kind of drive me crazy when I get stuck on them lol. Im out trying to get First Blood and I got places to be. Its the worste in SnD too because it disrupts my rythm and makes me feel like im off to a bad start.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

Haha! yeah getting stuck on them is annoying.

I know some people like to play cautiously, but that just takes the piss. xD

I'm a knifer, use lightweight, extreme conditioning and have my sensitivity at 14, so I hate it when I get stuck by someone and can't move as fast as I'd like too.

Level 3

They are hard to get around once you make contact you have to stop then go around and hope they dont cut right back in front of you when you go around them again.

They take off like they are trying to rush the enemy spwn and they stop where they wont even see anyone for about 5+ seconds. Of course im sure they think its just as important to get to where they need to go. And its almost as much my fault, after all it takes two to tango lol.

But I actually made a thread about this a long time ago. It was titled something along the lines of "If you dont have EC get the f out of the way" lol. It didnt go over very well, some agreed but most were like wtf.

Level 28

HORNSxANDxHALOS wrote:

I'm a knifer, use lightweight, extreme conditioning and have my sensitivity at 14,...

First anyone can use any playstyle they want and this isn't directed at you personally. 

But this playstyle annoys me and I rarely see people using it do terribly well (in TDM at least.) 

That said, it certainly works to disrupt the other team.  My style is map control and spawn prediction and nothing like a mad dashing, extreme conditioned knifter that obstructs my flow. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Its an effective strategy in SnD. Some one hides, the other team over looks them, two people walk by and dont see him because they are looking at sight lines and boom theyre dead.

One or two kills can be huge in SnD. And when people are so focused on rushers, campers looking down sight lines and just worried not dieing in general knifers can get away with laying in some crazy spots.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

electricfuneralfire wrote:

Its an effective strategy in SnD. Some one hides, the other team over looks them, two people walk by and dont see him....

Yes, coupled with a little soundwhoring and hiding, get ready to be stabbed in the back. 

OTOH, if I figure out their game quickly enough after being killed a couple of times, then, with spawn knowledge, I too might kill them multiple times knowing the mad dashing knifer usually always goes for revenge. 

Level 40

Yea i really hate crouch walking. Have anyone notice that crouch walking happens alot on mw3?

Level 9

in reply to IMFLIPPINAWESOM

IMFLIPPINAWESOME wrote:

There's a few things that annoy the crap out of me when it comes to this game.

People who complain way too much annoy me.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios