What are you expecting in next title?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

What are you expecting in next title?

Hi people, I was pondering on whether or not the the next title will include the original four, new four or completely new characters. Also if any of the current storyline will be included?

So what I want to ask you is what are you expecting?

I Feel that the story has gotten too complicated to be continued however I still want answers to what happened with original four and storyline in General, this seems to be a bit of a dilemma, will you be happy with a fresh story and characters?

Level 15
17 REPLIES

Re: What are you expecting in next title?

in reply to Chucky6661

Well looking at origins i expect some dragons, sharks with laser beams and maybe Gandalf.

Level 26

in reply to Chucky6661

Well if you watch the origins video sam says eddie will be in control, so i would say rictofen is demonic announcer, and i have no clue who the playable characters will be. Idk if the tranzit crew died after buried or not, so maybe them, with rictofen in samuels body. Also, buried showed the next maps loading screen to include a blueprint.

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

oh yes, I forgot about the blueprint page... I expect that the rest of the page hasn't been designed yet though they will make a map and then create the rest of the blueprint when they're ready

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Good maps.

Level 13

in reply to Chucky6661

No more bs lava maps.

Possibly a 6 man coop squad given that the game will be on next gen platforms. Having four on big maps sucked when people go down. Having more people might help with getting assistance more quickly.

No more freezing.

Dedicated servers. The list can go on.

Level 8

in reply to maxslick

I Would prefer just four players for the main mode as we know it, especially as EEs can require multiple players, to require more than four is too much, I dislike having to need four players to complete. However other new modes I can see it can be fun, as long as it doesn't mean more chance of raging/connection issues making the game unplayable...

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

All I really want is customization. The "Custom Games" in Black Ops 2 was a big joke all you could do is decide to go to Easy or Original biggest joke of a so Custom Games section.

Level 19

in reply to Chucky6661

1. you know when a zombie is injured and you go too far? well I wouldn't like it to die when walked too far....

2. i would like it if zombies respawned when the map/world kills the zombie, instead of the idea of killing the zombie completely .( for example. the robot kicks or steps on the zombie)

3.make jug easy to get to on solo. (just solo)

4. spawn reincarnated teammate to a jug or a nearby gun

5. guns on walls in every section not always amazing guns..... i like the idea of duplicating wall guns.... like a secound mp40 on the wall

6. main story and individual side quests

7. kill streaks..... like every 500, 100, 50per person or team kills you  gets death machines, or randomized wounder weapon for as much ammo as given without max ammo's. OR a randomized perk that gets stronger for each individual player. OR attacking dogs, zombie V.s, Zombie.

Level 8

in reply to madgamesss

1. I completely agree with this one

2. I would be bothered either way, it could help stop exploits so yeah could be worth considering

3. I personally dis agree with this one, if your struggling to get to jug on solo then maybe use the lower difficulty option

4. Yes, a set spawn or ability to choose who you spawn next to would be welcome

5. Couldn't care less, I would rather leave decisions like this to the devs

6. We have a main story, admit tingly I would like it to be executed better, and solo quests to give more info on the specific character you play sounds great

7. Not a fan of this one, WaW and BO had a winning formula, I don't want to see new features like this really, just alterations and variations on what we have already

thanks for sharing your thoughts

Level 15

Studios