What happened to “Good Game”?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What happened to “Good Game”?

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Well I've been lucky, I have heard good game quite a bit in the last few days.  Usually I mute everyone since I run solo 99% of the time.  I hate the trash talk between matches, which is why I mute,

Level 1

"Good Game" "Bad Game" has always been around ,but It has definitly gotten worse.

Oh well..

Level 8

In my entire 14 days played I have only one compliment and it was a guy saying congrats on being a legit master prestige the rest all hate mails and what not for handing people what they deserve

Level 24

feel on the anger on bo2.maybe off topic but biggest advance in the game i can see is the mute all button gotta give the person who came up with it a raise

Level 2

Played 15 days on BLOPS 1 and never got a "good game."  Only have about 1.8 days on this one and I have gotten it once.  So, you're telling me there's a chance!  He was a nice guy though and we team up every now and again, but most kids these days get trophies for simply showing up to events, so they have no concept of what "good game" even means. 

Level 2

in reply to Young_Atticus

In the early games MW, W@W, and for the most part MW2 the community was more friendly I guess. I'm not going to stop playing by any means, it's just an observation. I think that the MW2 may have started the greedy player syndrome. That's the game that introduced Challenge Emblems and Cage Match. Boosting just blew up during that period.

Level 12

Call of Duty 4 had Cage Match, I'm pretty sure they got rid of it after that game lol But otherwise I tend to agree, MW2 is where everything started getting crazy, with people commando knifing, quickscoping, no scoping, etc. (people quickscoped and no scoped in Call of Duty 4 but it wasn't nearly as bad)

Level 18

All I played on COD 4 was Free-For-All and Team Death Match. I never even noticed the other game modes until the end of W@W. LOL!!! The boosting in MW2 was crazy...it was because everyone wanted a certain emblem or the Nuke.

Level 12

Don't you think boosting has increased in BO2 with all the HS you need to get gold weapon

Level 24

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

I have only seen two boosters in BO2 and they were in free for all and they didn't even win.  I messaged them and said that they couldn't even beat me boosting.  The next game the booster got the game winning killcam and you could see all the dead bodies in front of him.  I was looking for them both games, but I never found them.  They were underneath on hijacked.

MW2 was the worst for boosting.  It was the first game the tac was in and you had to get headshots for camos.

Level 8

Studios