What happened to “Good Game”?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: What happened to “Good Game”?

in reply to ae_gs

That's right...I forgot about the Tac...

Level 12

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

That's a good question...I initially thought that boosting would disappear once people realized that the games were able to be recorded. But I don't think it made a difference in curbing the boosting. I think that there is a generation of gamer that are coming up that have no concept of what the differences are between acceptable behavior and unacceptable behavior. This is evident when you see a YouTube video from 10 year old kid instructing people on how to create a lag switch. The thought of actually having to work for something is unbearable for some of these players.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Basically though as more kids and teens got the game (around MW2, when it really started to break the records), you heard how disrespectful and undisciplined much of the young generations are. Not all of them are bad, of course, but many of them have no idea what it is to be respectful or courteous, and you put them behind a monitor/tv screen with a mic and their irresponsible conduct is multiplied tenfold. Makes you wonder where some of the parents are, or what they're teaching (or if they are at all). There are still some cool people playing but man, it's ridiculous sometimes.

But as far as the 20 year old+ people that act just as bad, they probably didn't listen to their parents either growing up lol Most players wouldn't say about 99% of the things they do if they were talking face to face with someone. Sigh...

Level 18

I was playing dom the other night and had 11 caps 9 defends with 33 kills and someone on the other team got a stealth chopper and a vsat and I was like how did they do that.  The game ended and the guy on the other team had 37 kills and a 3 kdr and I sent him a message that said good game and asked him if he had a clan.  He said it was a good game and he already had a clan.

Level 8

So I just played a HC CTF by myself and was put in a match with a bunch of random's...It was on Slums so I just proceeded to beat feet towards the flag...on the way there I was confronted by numerous enemies...I killed them and while I was killing them I was accused of spawn trapping, camping, and tryharding...LOL!!! All the while I was heading towards their flag...I grabbed it and ran it back for the capture...4 times. I did this and all the while I was still being accused of the above...I'm not going to lie the other team sucked and were easy to kill for a change. The new gaming generation seems to be just a bunch of Deflectors unable to accept any responsibility...Sad...

Level 12

Some guy had a very good youtube documentary about this subject. Sorry I can't find it.

Level 18

The trash-talking isn't just from the opposing team. People are constantly talking smack on the same team; Even if it's not addressed toward me, it's still annoying to even listen to all that garbage.

That's why, I really wish that once you muted everyone, that even new-comers to the lobby would be automatically muted. It's not worth wading through all the douches to get to talk to some cool random teammates.

Kind of a shame.

However, the general douchiness of the online COD community won't stop me from playing and having fun. Even though I've hit max prestige, I'm still enjoying Black Ops 2. I'm pretty happy with the DLCmaps, which, for me, added life to BO2.

Level 21

same thing happened to good game that happened to spanking

"FADED"

Level 24

My favorite ones are the 9 and 10 years olds talking trash about how the have sex with people moms after a big win. Really? I hear them and reply with, "What are you???? 9, 10???? 5???" It really turns my stomach that todays generation and heck, even adults resort to this unsprtsman like conduct. I agree with this post. What the heck ever happened to a simple "Good Game"? As well as good sportsmanship. I guess that animal is extinct now days, or extremely rare.

Level 1

Because cod has become,

COD= Childrens Online Daycare

Level 23

Studios