What happened to “Good Game”?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: What happened to “Good Game”?

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Really? You're upset because someone didn't say good game? I bet you support kids getting participation trophies and the no child left behind crap too....

Seriously, I think something is severely wrong with the enemy if the say good game after a one sided victory. If its a close game, cool say good game, but don't expect it. Just play the game and stop worrying about what other people do.      

Level 9

I actually hear "good game" quite a bit, but admittingly there's much more assholery, bragging, and accusitory BS going on.

I'm fairly new to FPS gaming, but in my opinion the developers are somewhat responsible for bringing out the worst in some people. The ability to shoot your own teammates, the ability to steal from teammates and etc just brings out the crap. The scoring system is totally whacked too. I don't know how many times I've heard some idiot extolling in TDM "I got the most kils! I got the most kills" or "Yeah bitches! Take that shit!" while they're sitting on 19-18 or sumsuch. Lol

Level 20

Damn kids these days!  Back in my day...

Haha...you should (maybe you did) have been playing Starcraft back in the late 90's.  If you think these kids are bad, the Korean's that played Ladder were a bunch of poor sports if there ever where any.  I would always type a "good game" regardless of their attitudes.  It's better to kill Internet tough guys off with kindness.  I pretty much make it a practice to mass mute everyone in a lobby as soon as I enter.  Just ignore it...it's the Internet.

Level 4

Too many kids now and too many internet tough guys and most of these internet tough guys are 16 year old virgins sitting in their parents basement alone on a friday night.  COD used to be an adult game pretty much.  It was mostly adults who played it or teenagers who weren't complete tools.  I notice most of the trash talking coming from the kids though.  "1v1 me.  1v1 me.  You're garbage kid (an 11 year old calling a 30 year old a kid) GOML kid GOML meanwhile he weant 4-20 and I went 40-10 lol.  It's actually quite amusing sometimes but it really is annoying.  

Level 6

Is it possible to hack this game on PS3?

No one ever accuse me of hacking, because i'm not good

Level 3

I've always said GG and most people say it back, almost a reflex leftover from Little League.

Studios