What is the best gun in black ops 2?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

in reply to bhotz

Agree with you about the R870 on Hijacked. On Nuketown, however, I'll take an LMG all day long.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to bhotz

I'd like to say the Skorpion, but it just burns through ammo. I'll put my vote for the FAL. Yeah, it's effectiveness in CQB is limited, but you won't get caught reloading, and the damage can help you in a pinch. Put on a target finder and stock and perhaps quickdraw and you'll never get caught off guard.

Other than that I guess I would say MP7. It's a solid, well rounded weapon for almost any situation.

Level 61

in reply to bhotz

it all depends on the player and their style of play. some people are good with smgs other prefer ARs

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

HEY

That's my perfect list

1:MERCENARY   m27 ASS RIFLE grip quickdraw  stock

2:MARATHON:    vector   grip   quickdraw   laser sight

3Smiley Very HappyEFENSE:      hamr    grip    extended mag    any sights except acog dual band or variable zoom

4:EXECUTIONER:   ksg   grip   fast mag    quickdraw

5:GHOST:    XPR    VARIABLE ZOOM    EXTENDED MAG     (AND THAT GREEN THING THAT MAKES IT STABLE CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME)

I USE THIS AGAINST HARDENED HARDCORE MODE AND THIS COLLECTION HELPS ME IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLASS IN THE RIGHT MISSION

THANKS ALL I HOPE YOU TRY MY LIST BECAUSE WHEN I HAVE'EM IT'S TIME FOR ENEMIES TO FIND THEMSELVES SOME RAT HOLE TO BE BURIED IN HAHAHA

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

Any weapon you feel comfortable with is what you should use. A gun you like the iron sights on is always a plus since you can use other attachments over optics.

My personal favorite is the AN94. I love the iron sights, have mastered its reload cancel (over 100k kills with it) and also like the ability to tap fire for quick bursts.

Level 5

in reply to Chasedpuppet01

Chasedpuppet01 wrote:

Any weapon you feel comfortable with is what you should use. A gun you like the iron sights on is always a plus since you can use other attachments over optics.

My personal favorite is the AN94. I love the iron sights, have mastered its reload cancel (over 100k kills with it) and also like the ability to tap fire for quick bursts.

in my hands.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to bhotz

SMR with select fire and supresser and fmj bullets

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to bhotz

I quit and came back. What is it with everyone and their mama using the AN-94. Now i know the gun was a beast before, but seriously every match I get into there is more than 5 in a game on average. Hell they even use it as a overkill weapon haha. I never liked it but for zombies. Next token being spent on it for sure.

Level 2

in reply to bhotz

I Personally Prefer The "Colt M16A1" With A Silencer, Fast Mag, And Grenade Launcher. At Least That's What I Role With In Campaign. In Multiplayer I Have A Few Including The "DSR 50", The "MSMC", The "AN 94", etc. 

Level 1

in reply to bhotz

It really depends on what guns you do good with, what everyone is using and it changes when guns are nerfed etc there's a lot of variables but for me the M8 was usually reliable as well as the MSMC but that's me.

Level 1

Studios