What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?

in reply to boybad3

I don't care.

Level 10

in reply to Davelo07

Dave:

I never made that statement but I have no doubt that morv or the guy in ththe video achieved it.

Morv:

I know I am right about this strategy and the video is real, I have not hit 100 on Die Rise

really? you can read right?

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

I know I am right about this strategy and the video is real, I have not hit 100 on Die Rise Solo because I am not a solo player, I have actually recently stopped playing high round zombies all together. I have only been to 75 inside of 2 1/2 hours using this strategy but I have more than a few players on my friends list Including Davelo07 and my ex zombie partner that have reached 100 in 5-6 hours. Feel free to try the strategy and see for yourself otherwise please don't even bother replying back to me again, I don't care about your negative opinions.

Level 10

in reply to MORV1990

You dont have any proof.

just saying.

Level 26

in reply to MORV1990

This is without doubt the quickest, easiest strategy I've ever used in a game of zombies. Managed to get to round 100 in less than 5 hours and the first 27 rounds were played out pretty casually so I'm sure it can be done quicker.

Back yourself into the corner as much as you can with the trample stream. Most of the zombies that drop down the ledge will eventually chain react, so you want the trample steam as far away from this area as possible so that is rarely used and rarely needs to be replaced. If you place it right, it will last the majority of the 3-4 rounds between nova rounds and you won't have to do loops mid round to replace it.

When the trample steam did break, I would wait for the next nova round or when I had the last zombie to replace it (rarely can you keep the last zombie in this spot as the spawn is so fast and walkers are killed instantly). You can hold this spot without the trample steam safely if you use slightly more ammo .The spot where you want to shoot the zombies is directly to the right of the doorway you are facing. When they stop chain reacting and start dropping down to your level, or a stray zombie gets knocked over the edge, DO NOT focus your attention on these zombies. Shoot the same spot to the right of the doorway. You may get slapped 2 or 3 times but the zombie will eventually chain react with the others and this way you don't slide all over the ledge every time a zombie breaches.

You will miss a lot of drops in this spot! If they spawn in the doorway, or you mistime your jump, right them off. I found this spot so ammo efficient, even if you left every drop (including bombs and insta kills) you can still make it to the next nova round, even in the 90's.

I found it easiest to get around the map for a trample steam in the nova rounds. Running full trains is pretty straight forward, but it is time consuming, and the timing for the elevators can be a nightmare.  When the nova round starts drop to the Buddha room. Only kill one nova to begin with, kill the 2nd and 3rd together and 4th and 5th together, this way you know the last nova is undamaged. Damaged novas will die when you ride the elevator starting the round and leaving you without a max ammo. Break your trample stream on the roof, grab another and your good to go.

Finally, if you do get knocked off/ have to bail from the camp spot, it is easier to hold the Buddha room. Camp in the corner or on the pole and finish the round out. You will always get walkers here. Then you can loop round at the end of the round back to the elevator shaft. Also, if ammo gets low here (they spawn much slower) you can switch out the sliquifier as you make your way round.

Take all 6 perks. I hate who's who, even more so on solo, but it works pretty well in this spot. if you go down, it will spawn you at the top of the elevator shaft. You can hoard the zombies up in the room with the hole in the floor, and then either wait for quick revive to pick you up, or drop down and revive yourself. Also, mule kick is pivotal. You want the sliquifier, mark 2 or svu, and ballistic knifes. That little extra bit of speed is important when running the map on nova rounds.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

Very good, well played. I know your right about the last zombie, it is down to luck getting one to stay alive. In my co-op game we did as you said holding a nova gas zombie or taking a break when ever we got lucky. You can do this strategy to 100+ in 2 player to but it takes twice as long and you have to start swapping the sliquifier mid round 90+. We got 103 and failed which sucked because it was the nova gas round next so we would have hit our target of 105.

Level 10

in reply to Booyah---O_O

Buried... Open juggernog and build the trample steam up in the table in the room next to it. (Two people) Put trample steams down the corridor to juggernog, but place them forward from the drop down. Put the PDW chalk at the question mark at the top of the stairs. One person sits on the ledge with the PDW out, and kills zombies. If things get too heated, they drop down and let the trample steams thin the wave out. The other person sits back by juggernog behind the trample steams. When you run out of PDW ammo, or a trample steam, you run right up and get more. Made it to round 56 with my friend using this strategy.

Level 1

in reply to Booyah---O_O

I did all my kill whoring on buried.

put a trample steam upstairs in front of speed cola next to the rail.

I stayed down stairs in the walkway leading to the stairs.

never had to worry about zombies from behind.

they always drop down into the courtroom unless you backup and touch the stairs.

then the trample steam would stop them....

90 minutes to get to round 34 with 1500+ kills and 1000+ headshots...

Level 10

in reply to Booyah---O_O

I try to shoot them in the head before everyone else does. usually works.

Level 8

in reply to Video-Game-Hero

I will get M&S and  blow them ALL away before you have a chance to aim for one head.

Level 26

Studios