What perks do you want to see in Mob of the Dead?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

What perks do you want to see in Mob of the Dead?

Look we know quick revive,speed cola,juggernog, and double tap are for shure gonna be in Mob of the Dead. Then most likely PhD flopper they trolled us in Die Rise and peole are gonna be majorly upset if it's not in Mob of the Dead .Then maybe stamina up and mule kick. Then most likely not going to be back is Who's Who noone really like it and deadshot daquiry as it's now a perma perk and it wasn't a big deal anyways.

So what do you guys want it Mob of the Dead and do you have any idea for a new perk?

Level 3
19 REPLIES

Re: What perks do you want to see in Mob of the Dead?

in reply to DGxLamb

There is no deadshot daquiri perk it's a perma perk that makes headshots twice as powerful.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

It used to be a perk, and I said that did you even read my post man?

Level 3

in reply to DGxLamb

No one like Who's who? How can you say that? That's my third favoirte perk in zombies. My first is Juggernog and my second is PHD Flopper. Who's who is one of the best perks. YOU GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO REVIVE YOURSELF.

(Nothing to do with post) Guns I want back: AN94

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

Yah I want the AN94, Also I don't like who's who partially because I play solo a lot and, quick revive is just more effective since I have no fear of not reviving myself. But me personally I don't wanna see it back

Level 3

in reply to redx165

Quick revive is same but you can die in who's who... Bummer-ish

Level 1

in reply to DGxLamb

Ahh, you think the original perks are untouchable.

Tell that to Ascension. :]

PHD would be nice. Loves me some upgraded RPG action, but you know...safety first.

Level 34

in reply to DGxLamb

I want PHD obviously, But Deadshot would be cool as well.

Level 4

in reply to Multiplayernopr

In my opinion whos who is only good in solo if you have quick revive too becuase you basically just have to run around and then you wil be automatically revived. OTHER THAN THAT, id like to see phd, staminup, whos who, deadshot, and the original 4. Id basically want every single perk in this map. Id also like a new one or maybe TWO new ones!

Level 4

in reply to Forum_Guy

Yea more perks the better. Also a way to get more perks, preferrably not as time consuming/annoying as killing george. Or the tombstone exploit is just annoying. I like how we had to get them on Die Rise it wasn't really to hard. But if you weren't ready for it on co-op someone was gonna go down, and you can't get them to quickly.

Level 3

Studios