What's Your Biggest Mystery In Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: What's Your Biggest Mystery In Zombies?

in reply to DarkMega1

What happened directly after moon! This is what people want to know. (To the o4)

Nuketown loading page..... What is going on in the comic Page?

Is there any more to do on tranzit, what are the orbs about, is the electric trap supposed to be used to kill zombies (Coz it's crap)?

Level 15

in reply to DarkMega1

The hand in every power room, what happened to Peter and Yuri.

Level 5

in reply to DarkMega1

Everything about Tranzit.

Why have clocks with two different times and one clock with no hands? If the clocks stopped because of the bombing, then wouldn't the clocks all say the same time? Why add two different times since it only adds another object to the map instead of just the one clock copied over and over.

Why have 4 copies of the three paintings in the bar and each one has a hidden version, like the burning building one in the bank that can be seen from upstairs in the bar? They copy and reuse objects all the time, like the posters at the bus depot, but why concentrate those paintings in and around the bar specifically? And why exactly four in that area and none no where else?

Why is it the only map to have the random zombies with those collars? Even if the beams are a glitch, why the hell are they triggered by the laundry door since there is nothing there? Why have all the cryptic signs, like the Moon arrow or Cross over to Me? Why the random drop for doing the EE since its clearly a wasted reward? Why the orbs? There are so many whys to that map that it sucks to think about how it never went any where. My biggest mystery is what the hell were they planning when they worked on that map cause I feel like we never got what they planned.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

I've recently made a link between the time on the clocks and references to bible quotes; none referring to the Tower of Babel, and it would be extremely easy to link any random quote to zoms, most likely... But, there may be clues in that direction.

Level 16

in reply to DarkMega1

The biggest mystery...

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY MAKE NUKETOWN A GRIEF MAP!

also, why not a free for all grief?  They nailed the grief mode on the head with town, as well as farm before they removed the knuckles.. then they made cell bock.. then borough... They had the concept perfect at the release of the game, but strayed away from it with cell block and borouogh. I don't want to get a big gun and go camp in a corner until the other team dies, that isn't grief.. go play survival. Treyarch is full of retards.

Retards that made a fantastic game mode, then keep fucking it up.

Level 8

in reply to Video-Game-Hero

I always wanted a update to happen where it would make it a Grief map but nope Treyarch never thought about it makes me angry how some maps were cut and paste (Farm, Depot, Town) but some maps like Nuketown, Origins, Die Rise received nothing from that.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

I could never get into Grief. Every time I went to play it you had the trolls trolling you by getting in the way of getting the Box on farm then on town you had the same damn thing. I understand there is no rules on here but at least be fair about it.

Level 7

in reply to Psychobilly_X

Thats why its called grief. Let the other team go down first. If you let the other team go down by blocking the way or box/pap so why not? if you can win by just survive or set up a trapp, its all good there are many ways to grief

Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1

My biggest mystery with BO2 is how on earth can some take something so awesome and fun like BO Zombies and Fck it up so bad.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

That's so weird, that's exactly what I was going to put.

Level 7

Studios