What's Your Biggest Mystery In Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What's Your Biggest Mystery In Zombies?

in reply to thecalmquail

The other biggest mystery is the rank... i cant understand why so many obsessed over it and what exactly does it mean.

Level 26

in reply to DarkMega1

Time Travel being key in all the maps, Nuketown is placed in the future, (moon is 1970ish), die rise is present China then going all the way back to world war two to finish up where we started with Kino, to watch the cutscene that obviously shows we turned back time to b4 it all started, so does this mean trey arch is starting over from the beginning with another stream of zombie events/missions

Level 1

in reply to PEACECORE

wrong again Nuketown happens at the same time as the moon Easter Egg hence why the zombies eyes are yellow and then change at 20 or 25 (cant rember which) when Richtofen takes over

and reli so these 2 kids playing there game are telling the future of there own lifes and that of the others yer solid theroy come back when you do some research the games over a year old

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

Day x2 me in tranzit, the orbs in tranzit, the alley window in kino, the mirror in the starting room of kino, and the shangrila loading screen. The loading screen looks nothing like the map and why a tornado?

Level 6

in reply to M3NTZ3R29

Also someone else said the paintings in the bar in town, they are all very wierd and also every time i go in that bar it lags, so i think there is something in there, something thats notable that would make it lag.

Level 6

in reply to DarkMega1

I only have 2..

1. Why is Samantha all of a sudden, not speaking with a german accent ?

2. How did 3arch go from the wicked storyline they had to it all being child's play.

I always go back to BO1. Mainly Der Riese. I did like the idea they had for BO2, but the story took a hard right turn

and now I dont know what to make of it. Other then that, I have no complaints. I often stick to the fact that 3arch DID say that

everything in their maps are there for some reason. However, I believe most of what we are focusing on is just there to make the maps look str-8 wicked. Which they do. All in all, Id have to say Zombies biggest mystery is what comes next. Especially now, that we have a clean slate.. so to speak.

Level 12

in reply to DarkMega1

The orbs and the storyline in general. BO2 did nothing to clarify a thing story wise. Tranzit appeared to have SOMETHING more and the orbs were our best lead.

Level 22

Studios