What's going on with servers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

What's going on with servers

All games are awful, lobby leaderboards wont load and game keeps freezing.

Anyone else in the UK having the same problems?

Level 12
25 REPLIES

Re: What's going on with servers

in reply to the_eon

Well, i had some trouble logging on, but my leaderboards are really messed up. Both me and my friend from Brazil cant load the leaderboards, it just says "An error occured while reading leaderboard data."

Level 1

in reply to fofofofofofofof

same problem in the western USA with leader boards and unplayable lobbies

Level 15

in reply to the_eon

Thursday night and yesterday afternoon and night gave up! Lag as bad as its ever been having trouble downloading L/boards, in a few lobbies from around Europe. Be in a game it runs ok the next lag lag lag, oh well maybe better later

Level 14

in reply to the_eon

Tha last few days I have noticed somtimes everyone calling card is displayed as the generic one you get when you first play, nothing that effects gameplay though

Level 6

in reply to the_eon

Same problem here, I'm from the UK also. Lobbies also seem really hard to find... Almost 400,000 people online and I can sit an an empty lobby for 5 minutes looking to join a game no problem, tried all "search settings" like they do anything anyway. But yeah, I didn't think it could get any worse, I was wrong.

Level 8

in reply to the_eon

Hi The_eon,

Sorry to hear you were having an issue connecting to a match.  Please let us know how the connection is working for you now.  If you are still experiencing an issue, we'd like to help troubleshoot the matter.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Troubleshooting is not the problem, either A) PSN network is experiencing issues or B) Activisions servers are

I have been getting server disconnects all day.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Hi Izjar11,

Checking the status for both Black Ops II and PSN, online services appear to be running.  We've also checked in-house and were able to get into matches without issue.  Please let us know the type of connection you are on (wired/wireless).  Also, indicate the NAT type that registers in-game as well as the bandwidth.  Multiplayer>Options>System info. While in Options, press the Select button on your controller and System info will display on screen. You can get the requested info from that screen.  Additionally, provide us with the following results Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

these are my results and black ops 2 still lags like hell Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results and i have a wired connection opened my ports put my router into dmz mode and my nat is open and my in game bandwidth says 3009 kbps and i have my search preferences on best yet still i am experiencing a lot of lag

Level 5

Studios