What went wrong with BO2 zombies and how can 3arc make BO3 zombies better?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

What went wrong with BO2 zombies and how can 3arc make BO3 zombies better?

I Thought Kino Der Toten was good because it was simple and it was perfect for getting to higher rounds.

Level 2
22 REPLIES

Re: What went wrong with BO2 zombies and how can 3arc make BO3 zombies better?

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

Nothing was wrong with BO2.  It was a completely different game than was Bo1 or WaW.  It was great and I spent a lot of time playing it.  There are flaws with every game, but that is because people always compare it to how things were or how this game was.  BO2 was a completly new game and if it was like the old games, why would we buy it?  We all wanted a new experience and we got it, BIG TIME!!

If you are going to make posts like these, you might as well do some foreshadowing and make a thread that says "What went wrong with BO3 and how can 3ARC make BO4 better?"  It just gets redundant after following the Zombies forum since WaW.

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

Right now I'm not even thinking  BO4, I'm thinking about BO3. So why would I ask what went wrong with BO3 and how can 3arc make BO4 better? how could I possibly ask what went wrong with BO3 when 3arc is still making the game?

Level 2

This is why we need a font that screams sarcasm.  You just cant type it out on the internet, lol.  Get it now??

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

well sure we wanted a new experience, but you've got to admit it was too different in some aspects. and in some of those they werent even pulled off right.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to farmerguy95

Thank you farmerguy95! There is always something wrong with every game and on forums we discuss what the makers could have done better so that we can have a better game in the future (BO3). Now, my opinion on BO2 maps is that the maps were overly big and hard to navigate (die rise especially).

Level 2

like the buildables were a good idea, just certain items either are useless (electric trap) or are too OP head chopper and maybe subsonic resonator.

then like you said some levels were really, awkward(?) i guess. sure you could get around where you wanted to go but going through the sweatshops on die rise has been and always will be a pain.

the perks, why were they only on one map? (tombstone, whos who, vulture aid)

and the EE's could have been better. I mean Tranzit's was horrible even if some was left out. Die rise, meh, it was okay. MotD wasnt that great but they somewhat made up for it with the golden spork and hell's redeemer. Then buried was good but the last step pissed alot of ppl off and took too long. Then origins, once you did it once, it didnt feel like an EE anymore because you do the majority of the steps whether you want to do the EE or not.

We can all agree that there were good things and bad things but with this game there were more bad things unfortunately. obviously things were good because we're still talking about it and playing the game!

Level 9

WWhat went wrong is GameStop did not card people buying the game and now there's too many underage kids online.

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

Black Ops 2 was awesome. It turned out to be my favorite map wise. Things they could change would be less lag and disconnections, custom games being on leaderboards, being able to restart games like black ops 1,  the wunderfizz machine, more box weapons, and add more perks per map, and some way to get more than 4 perks. Add phd flopper, deadshot daquiri, mule kick, whos who, tombstone, put all of them in.

This is my ideal zombies experience, but lets talk the map. Tranzit would be the map, only with all of the things I listed, and some way that makes it easier to revive teammates. And a great easter egg like cotd, that can be done on solo.

Someone please make tranzit with all these features on Waw pc map maker.

Level 6

in reply to Tictacn

Welcome to the world of gaming

Level 5

Studios