What will replace your Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

What will replace your Zombies?

now that BO2 has been out for a long while and the player #'s continue to slowly die down, we'll all eventually stop playing zombies (with the exception of a game here and there) So I was wondering, what are you guys going to play/do without zombies? gonna move to extinction? just play other games that arent survival? not play video games altogether?

personally, ive started going for trophies and im playing more multiplayer in TLoU.

Level 9
26 REPLIES

Re: What will replace your Zombies?

in reply to farmerguy95

I love co-op games so it has to be next for me, i will give a MGS a go shortly but the next co-op game has got my attention and probably any game my friends will jam together.

gonna move to extinction?

is that a joke?

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

time to do more W@W custom

Level 17

in reply to boybad3

I definitely want another good co-op game, thats one reason I love the LoU multiplayer, very good for teamwork!

lol i dont have ghosts so Ive only played it a few times (havnt beaten impact site and ppl are saying its super easy!)

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

After zombies I will go back to playing sports instead of looking for another game to get into, after 3 years playing zombies with very little exercise other than work, my fitness is very bad at the moment.

Level 10

in reply to MORV1990

i wish I had that kind of self motivation! but at the same time, i love my video games!

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

Me personally, I never get tired of zombies...and never will. There's so much re-playability in this mode that i find it hard to get bored of it. Just trying to better your gameplay or high rounds and helping other players get better at the game! I don't get that much time to get on nowadays due to work commitments but when I do...I still love it with a passion.

Extinction is pretty good also if your into team survival games, doesn't come close to zombs, but it's still fun. All these people saying that it's easy...use a few relics to up the difficulty level.

Level 13

in reply to farmerguy95

The only thing replacing my zombies will be more zombies replacing the ones I just killed. 

Nothing else even remotely looks interesting to me right now. 

Level 22

in reply to farmerguy95

Well my zombies were replaced a long time ago. After the disappointing Black Ops 2 I have pretty much dropped completely playing zombies. I have only put 180 hours on Black Ops II zombies so far. Maybe by the next installment it will again feel fresh and I may enjoy it.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Yeah other than great graphics PC players really got the shaft on BO2

Level 17

Studios