What would have made Tranzit better?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What would have made Tranzit better?

in reply to DarkMega1

Same. You will not see me rage quit a game unless I have to go (Due to parents bull) or I see no point in the game (Like someone sitting in a glitch and not dying.)

Level 14

in reply to YourAverageRush

B23R

Remington

M16

AK74u

MP5

Olympia

M14

7 wall weapons in a big map

Die Rise:

Those 7 + AN94, PDW and SVU

Level 31

in reply to DarkMega1

If they didn't make the map basically entirely brown (or entirely white in the power area lol), made a WW that was fun and good, a lot of things. It's just a pretty bad map in my opinion, I think they would have been better off not using that map in the first place, but they probably ran out of time nearing launch and couldn't scrap it

Level 18

in reply to DarkMega1

I love tranzit it's a fun map to play, you can't reach high rounds in it but its FUN but they could've added more stuff into it because its a huge map with not too much going around.

Level 11

in reply to SyF1418

I Agree , its more challenging , i play tranzit back like every month and i enjoy it

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to DarkMega1

The best thing that it could be better , if they had chairs or something to hold on in the bus , bumpy roads -_-

Level 7

in reply to DarkMega1

YOUR MAMAS TITTIEESS BRAHH!!! :-D :-X o_O

Level 2

in reply to envy-eighty9

Hahaha! XD

Level 2

in reply to DarkMega1

i think if the map had more colour it would've looked nicer, in terms of features, its a huge map and theres only 6 perks? 5 if solo, all perks should've been in there as that was a good trend COTD - Moon, no WW, instead buildables were introduced one of which was the $hit Gun - the problem with this is that its too unfairly balanced IMO, they always talk about balencing and yet theres only 1 pro to the gun and maybe 5 cons if not more, the EE was a pain to do and we got nothing for it except for a power up which we'd never have time to get, it wasnt fun like big bang theory either, everything about the map failed, many of the issues here are also present more so in $hittown Zombies.

Level 31

in reply to DarkMega1

i agree that when your playing with random people online, it can be dull and boring, but in a party, i find it is one of the best zombies map, just dont take it serious and you'll have more fun

Level 3

Studios