What would have made Tranzit better?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What would have made Tranzit better?

in reply to HighTower6679

phd flopper and bus diving.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to DarkMega1

Like many have said, there was not enough wall guns in the map due to its sheer size. There was a lso a realy lack of perks as well. I could understand Flopper not being on that map, but Mule Kick, Dead Shot, and a couple more new perks would've made the map a ton more interesting. Also, Pack-a-Punch should've stayed open after the first time it is opened. Those are my main issues with that map.

Level 5

in reply to DarkMega1

Top 10 Reasons why Tranzit Sucks Ass!

1: The travel time takes forever. Either you run or wait for the bus, they both take forever.

2: Denizens; they slow down travel time and their screeches get repetitive and annoying.

3: Pack-a-Punch; You would have to speed run to get the Pack-a-Punch open and once you left the room it shuts. One of the worst ideas ever from the zombies team.

4: Instead or a pieced together nice map you get a giant map with small branched off parts.

5: There is no point of the fog, they spend all this time on the small travel paths just to have all the details blocked off. WTF.

6: Lack of wall weapons

7: Lack of Perks

8: The Turbine Gun sucked ass out of a straw! I tried using it and I only got one kill before it exploded.

9: A little too much lava.

10: THAT FRIGGIN JUMP IN THE POWER STATION. I would hate when I would play solo and I am going 30+ rounds or just starting up, I would be training one zombies and I would just miss the jump. I would throw my controller across the room.

May God have mercy on the one's soul who thought of the ideas of this map.

Level 2

in reply to vXaMaTaRaSuXv

Oh man, I don't want to be mean and laugh at your fustration but, that was hilarious! I can just see these things happening all over again. "10: THAT FRIGGIN JUMP IN THE POWER STATION. I would hate when I would play solo and I am going 30+ rounds or just starting up, I would be training one zombies and I would just miss the jump. I would throw my controller across the room." This made me laugh the most hard. Oh god, lol.

Level 14

in reply to vXaMaTaRaSuXv

You do know about the teleporters, right?

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

In my mind, Tranzit isn't that bad of a map. It was a huge disappointment and its probably near the bottom of my maps list, but its still not as bad as some including myself have made it out to be. The map just needed more. If it had a big epic EE that made use of the giant sized map and each location, while giving the players a reward and progressing some kind of story line, then that would have been a big help to the map. Another big help would be some kind of switch inside PaP that can be bought to keep the door open. No reason to have to constantly collect the turbine and open the door once its already open.

Some other things I would have recommended are things to make the map more fun and harder at the same time. The first would be that a map that size needs to have a lot of perks and a couple of extra wall guns. Something to give the players options and make use of destinations that aren't worth going to. They also needed to add a second boss. Some kind of Brutus/ George boss thats strong and chases people, but can be taken out for a few rounds. Something that makes the map a little harder and forces players to use their fridge guns early and the bank, since these two features are wasted on such an easy empty map. And improve the buildables, since half of them are a waste. They don't need to be super powered, but they should have tried to come up with creative uses for them cause nobody uses the turret or trap.

I think had they done these things and fixed the survival maps, then Zombies would have been awesome from the start. And by fix the survival maps, what I mean is they should have been different maps. The same destinations, but prebombed. That way they look better with slightly different layouts, and are their own maps as opposed to sections of another map. Town predestroyed with the barber shop, bowling alley, laundromat, church since the road wouldn't have been destroyed, and maybe the upstairs of the bank, all accessible would have been a great map by itself.

Level 4

in reply to Cheeeeeesssee

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cheese you down to try yodas challenge tonight? See if we can bring death or shadow in?

Level 22

in reply to Zombiefaces

I'm in. Prob won't be on till my usual midnight - 12:30 time, but I'm def in for giving it a go if you guys are on.

Level 4

Alright, I'll be on. Talk to you then.

Level 22

The town ideas sounds awesome..... would have been a great map to play, much more interesting than just 3 doors to open

Level 7

Studios