What would have made Tranzit better?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: What would have made Tranzit better?

in reply to DarkMega1
  • i belive that at the end when you do all the easter eggs a new dor will open and you will be able to survive and see a cutscene!!!!!!
Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1

I wish they had put in more easter egg stuff... They had the hugest map to put in EEs and theres nothing... i mean, why not have something like the spork in MOTD? Do x y and z and then Mule Kick pops up in Nacht. Do a b and c and you can get into a new area. Its such wasted opportunity.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I feel, and hope for a bunch, that the opportunity is there still. I'm mostly banking on something happening with the giant structure opposite of Power hidden in the fog. Perhaps Mule will pop up there, along with a new wall gun or two? Maybe another shortcut from Power towards anywhere? High hopes, maybe, but I think that the overall EE obviously involved with these maps will provide a nice surprise for all of us at the end and upon completion- whether it be all Maxis one way, or all Richtofen another- and perhaps will begin the start of the true zombie campaign, if one will happen.

Lots of if's and maybe's- who knows. Tranzit still continues to be one of my favorites- I like the feeling it gives me.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I'm more in for a lava resistant OR denizen repellent perk. It was the only reason why I didn't go in the fog much. Not to meantion the teleporter hates me and loves teleporting me into the fog. I personally liked staying in the diner. But like someone meantioned before, when you kill an Avagadro, it doesn't give you a power up. A fire sale/ bonfire sale, or other power up would be cool or maybe a wonder weapon mystery box as a reward which would cost 950 points and be located at Town/ Bus Depot. It would have stuff like the Wunderwaffe, Scavenger, Sliquifer, and more. Tranzit wasn't that bad but isn't my favorite. Cell block all the way.

Level 4

in reply to DarkMega1

They should have made the fog areas smaller, its so boring running between them as  well as making it almost impossible to revive someone if they go down.

It also isn't really a team map, everyone just goes off on their own and if you do down your f***ed. Also, as said above, they should have added more perks and wall weapons because its such a big map

Level 7

in reply to DarkMega1

yeah I like all the perk and wall gun ideas. Here is my list

1. Smaller fog paths/Faster bus

2. Make all the tables ables to build anything like in MOTD

3. I would like to be rewared to killing the  avagodro in some way (points perk bottle or somthing)

The list goes on but thats all I can think of right now

Level 6

in reply to DarkMega1

less playable areas, like three but make em bigger like the size of der riese. Have a few shortcuts to save time on foot like the one from diner to town. I think it would of made it much more interesting and it should of had a few secrets in the fog that we could of discovered.

Level 1

in reply to DarkMega1
  1. I loved tranzit when I got it. The things I want or didn't like was:
  2. Could they have at least made  a safe path through the fog to stop those denizens
  3. PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

SSSSTTTTTTTAAAAAATTTTIIIIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. 4. Why couldn't the avagdro dropped a perk/max ammo/ fire sale?

5. Lava Perk That lets you take no damage from lava

6. Make the jet gun so that if you overheat it you cant use it for 15 seconds(You can only lose it by going down)

7. Make the buildables last longer

8. Make it so that the jet gun also works as a turbine

Level 8

in reply to MrMaster1212

yeah the issue with the jet gun was that it was to unfairly balanced

Level 31

in reply to DarkMega1

What game mode does everyone think power station will be?

Level 21

Studios