Whats next? What does Treyarch have in stock for us?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Whats next? What does Treyarch have in stock for us?

Just wondering what is coming next? WILL there be another Black ops? Maybe a NEW series like their doing with ghost.... Any ideas?

Level 1
20 REPLIES

Re: Whats next? What does Treyarch have in stock for us?

in reply to Bloody-Killer99

Hopefully they stick with Zombie, they can ditch MP for all i care... Too bad Ghosts new mode Extinction looks... bleh... Not sure i'll waste money on Ghosts. I'll have to get a review on Extiction first

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Extinction is not zombies. It may look similar but it will not be the same nor should it either.

And no they are not going to just drop MP for only zombies. A lot of people would be upset if they did that.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Yeah, guess not. But one can still hope lol They clearly wouldn't be that many people complaining about Bo2 if there was no MP, ohh well

Well Extiction dosen't look anything like zombies, not that it should. It just looks like an extra game mode that dosen't rely on rounds or anything, look like you go from point a to b. Maybe i haven't look at the trailer the right way, but it looks BORING and no replay value... only time will tell me, but clearly won't spend 60$ for a MP with the community of cod (kids,etc)... I'll stick to bo2 zombies

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Actually yes there would have been very many complain if there was no MP in BO2. For there are more MP players than there is zombies players.

3arc should drop zombies and focus more on SP and MP.

Level 70

well seeing as how they have developed a storyline of it own in zombies they should make a zombies only game then a short time later they should come out with a MP only version with a campaign #f*** dem zombies 

Level 1

in reply to marleyfour

If the zombie game came out before teh MP and SP game ever people would be very pissed about it. Which is why they do both at the same time.

Level 70

trialstardragon wrote:

3arc should drop zombies and focus more on SP and MP.

Couldn't agree more, though i am a huge fan of zombies, they should focus on MP.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Then theyd be losing the millions of people who get COD just for zombies.

Level 35

Considering they juggled campaign, multiplayer, and zombies over the past three titles, I think they did a great job. I have a feeling they felt or might still feel the same way.

It does seem logical if they were to drop zombies, multiplayer might have been better. Then again, it might have not. I think Activision and Treyarch have enough money and resources to give us their best product no matter the amount of modes.

I just think they enjoy overwhelming the player that plays all the game has to offer in one shot.

Level 75

Studios