Whats your overall opinion of Blops2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Whats your overall opinion of Blops2?

in reply to squirt_magoo

Black Ops 2 in my opinion is easily the worst game of the series. At this point, I don't feel I even need to list the various problems with this game but I will sum it up as the most inconsistent Cod multiplayer experience yet.  I know for sure that I will never purchase another Treyarch game.

Level 5

in reply to squirt_magoo

pretty poor. 4 out of 10 maybe.

1. Maps, omg are they boring and small. All maps pretty much had the same general lay out.

2. Weapons, bad bad and just bad. Only two classes were generally needed, SMG and snipers. WITH EXCEPTION to the SMR and FAL (but i think they nerfed the fal)

3. LAG COMPENSATION. who's terrible brain fart of an idea was that. When ever i played . i always felt the lag compensation was causing me to fart. in all honestly though. from what has been described is that lag comp AVERAGES THE GAME out so all games have a similar speed. Well guess waht. I PAID for faster internet , so unless they want to re pay the difference for regular speed internet . LEAVE IT OUT. I don't believe in communism.

4. Campaign. wtf was that? thats the best they could come up with? Predictable plot twists. generic game flow. Gimmic's left right and center . flash back , flash forward, flash this!

5. Age group . The real intended audience. 8-15 , no team work ever from that age group. How many time did you hear a squeaker complain about anyone who shot them , "He/she is camping" every time.. of what worse is when you hear a squeaker talking to him mommy in the background about sharing the ps3. "buuttttt moooommmm  , (insert bro or sis) has already played, its my turn mom"

Or.. " (parent) have you finished your homework? ".... (kid) Mommy get out the way... Oh great you got me killed... i'll do  my homework soon....."    "(parent) not later , NOW..." (kid) butttt mom......*sobs*

6. TAC INSERT, While some used it correctly. Others abused it and ruined people games by having a premature end to the games they were in. Surely treyarc had enough brains to study the other cod titles and see the problems the tac insert had. YET THE simply copied and pasted the other cods to make this one.

If you want the tac insert , fine but make it so boosting can't be done. (have a proximity to enemy denial) or something

8. score streaks. With the tac insert and people could go nuts.

Think about this. Your boosting. so Your boosting buddy throws down 2 bouncing betties  or something else , You shoot the at 50xp each so a total of 100xp for shooting the bouncing betties. and then shoot the player. so bow thats 200xp. which quickly adds up.

Level 2

in reply to squirt_magoo

It has a few minor flaws but what game dosen't, overall it's a pretty decent game and one of the most addictive games too

Level 6

in reply to squirt_magoo

I like BO2. It is a fun game I still play. I'll give positive and negatives though.

Positives   

• Very fun game
  • Good zombies. (Everyone says zombies sucks but I like Town, farm, and Die Rise.)
  • VERY, VERY rare do I ever lag.
  • Campaign was great. (Couldn't understand story though. Fun to play.)

Negatives

• On multiplayer bullets do more damage than they should. OPed that a little too much.
  • Tranzit and Turned. (Tranzit not bad but not good.) (Turned just plain SUCKED. Thought it would be fun to play as a zombie but no it absolutely sucked.)

Overall good game. Yes I would buy it again for $40 the most. 4 out of 5 stars.

Level 1

in reply to squirt_magoo

i'll add that changing the streaks to score-based was awesome.

also, THANK YOU FOR THE "MUTE ALL" BUTTON. yes. that deserves caps.

i never played zombies much.. but it was really, really good in this game. the prison map is just too fun. i'll keep the game just for the zombies mode.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

Scorestreaks > Killstreaks every day of the week.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to squirt_magoo

BO2 has some bipolar issues, imo.

Level 2

in reply to squirt_magoo

Usually I'm one for big posts but I'll keep this one short as I intend to make a post sometime next week.

The map and spawn design was horrible which quickly lead to this game being very much unplayable.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to squirt_magoo

It'd be nice if they fixed the matchmaking. I'm tired of being in Multiteam lobbies with guys who have 0.5-0.8 k/d. In a playlist where individual performance is much more important because its 3v3v3 instead of 6v6, why do they keep playing and why do I have to deal with them?

Level 1

in reply to squirt_magoo

It's a great game, if you are a zombie player. I did get some issues with MP, but not as bad as everyone says it is, overall it was worth all my money i spend for game+dlc+mic

Level 4

Studios