When I Ride the Tank in Origins, I get Downed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: When I Ride the Tank in Origins, I get Downed.

in reply to teelo2

WHat platform? Where was the spot, ledge next to jug? I've seen that one before on Xbox.

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

Playstation, and I have been downed about 20 or30 feet after the tank moves for its starting position and the other times were near the end of its round trip by the back of the church area

Level 1

in reply to teelo2

My best guess would be that your connection to the host cut out just enough for you to fall through the tank.  I'd suggest trying it in solo mode just to confirm.  You probably should also reboot your router.

Level 69

in reply to teelo2

This has happened to me before when going over the ledge to get back into the church.

Try having two members spawn in to a new round and down each other. Was kind of funny to be honest.

Level 1

in reply to teelo2

Same exact thing happened to me the other day, except it wasn't the tank, it was a robot foot. I went down the stairs from generator 3, took a right, and as I was walking through the opened door, the robot stepped by speed cola and I went down. I was below in the trenches, the robot shouldn't have got me. Same thing though, screen went black for a couple seconds, and then came back to me in a downed screen. I haven't looked on theater mode yet to try and see what exactly happened, I'll try when I get home later. It was gut wrenching to say the least. I had just survived a large surrounding horde and two Panzers. Very hairy situation. Then went and got my fourth perk and upgraded my staff, headed back to spawn to hit the box from generator 3 trench area and randomly got downed. I wasn't happy lol.

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

I know the spot. Even tried to enter robot's foot in this location, look what happened: Origins Thor robot bug - YouTube

Level 4

in reply to teelo2

That happened to me yesterday! As soon as i turned the Tank on and walk to the frontof it, my screen went black and i was down and even my controller was still vibrating as if i was still riding the Tank. This is another type of Glitch that they still need to patch on die rise. On die rise when you slide down to go to the first box location, somtimes it will throw you off the map. TreyArch would patch all other glitches people use to cheat with. And yet they dont patch the ones that kill everyone!

Level 1

in reply to isiamcghe

Well in the last patch they made it to where the tank can run you over if you are in front of it. It isn't a glitch. Doesn't make sense why they would make the Tranzit bus push you aside and the tank kill you. They should act the same.

Level 11

in reply to teelo2

this happened to us last night we were on round 22 everyone had put their upgraded staffs in the robots to get upgraded fists abd three of us went down our last man standing jumped on the tank to run the giant hoard of zombies around and as soon as the tank went over the little hill by the church he just went down instantly for no reason he didn't fall off or get downed by a zombie it was a very disappointing end to a game we spent alot of time and effort setting up :/

Level 1

Studios