When I Ride the Tank in Origins, I get Downed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

When I Ride the Tank in Origins, I get Downed.

I don't expect anyone at Treyarch or Activison to read this and I certainly don't expect it will ever get fixed but I do want at least someone to read and acknowledge how frustrating and disappointing it is to get to that level in an already difficult map and have to climb up from the bottom and rebuild after I do nothing wrong and faulty game mechanics screw me over.

It's this simple, I am on the tank while it is cruising along and at some seemingly random point my screen goes black for a few seconds and I am on the ground pathetically waiting to be revived. It happens to no one else, whether or not they are on the tank with me and from their point of view they see me in the 'downed' position hovering in the air for a few seconds where I then fall down.

NO explanation, no warning.

I made a video of it earlier today, I had a great Thanksgiving weekend and it happened to me 4 times, just today.

It almost behaves like I am being run over by the tank, which is absurd.

I Guess no Lightning staff for me then.

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: When I Ride the Tank in Origins, I get Downed.

in reply to teelo2

That really sux... I've never seen this happens to me or to anyone else ever... Maybe you have an issue with your DLC, if at some random point you get down for nothing. Maybe try to work like a team and ask someone to get parts for you? I don't remember a game when i ask any players to grab their piece by themself, work like a team, should fix the problem with that tank

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Thank you, and you are right, it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else. I sincerely hope there's nothing wrong with my DLC.

Come to think of it, I tried playing Mob of the Dead solo last night and my PlayStation was freezing right at the beginning of the cut scene, I hope this is unrelated.

I agree with your advice about working as a team, but when this kind of BS happens to me I am bringing everyone else down. As soon as the one starts going down it begins a downward spiral and is hard to advance when you're constantly going backwards.

Level 1

in reply to teelo2

I wonder what kind of team you get playing origins if they can't revive you on round 10... I had people on round 35 run from generator 4 to generator 2 to revive me without going down. And you clearly should have all your ulmitate staff as soon as you can... Mostly by round 15 have all 4 ultimate staff, fist and napalm bombs... If not, then you didn't work as a team...

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Well, who I play with changes from game to game and I always get revived. It still shouldn't happen.

Level 1

in reply to teelo2

when did thanksgiving weekend happen?

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

This week-end lol

Level 4

in reply to SmittyBoy34

Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. This long weekend, we had today off.

Level 1

in reply to teelo2

Or paid 1.5X normal pay day

Level 4

in reply to teelo2

ha there it is. damn, canadians have a way better thanksgiving weekend. all we get is black friday....

Level 2

Studios