When I try to connect it says NOTICE server not available, anybody else having problems?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

When I try to connect it says NOTICE server not available, anybody else having problems?

I was just playing and in between matches it wouldn't connect. So I restarted my system and now it says ; Notice server is not available. Please try again later or visit this website for updates. But it the site says all online services are fully operational. Anybody know what might be the problem?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: When I try to connect it says NOTICE server not available, anybody else having problems?

in reply to bertolli9495

I don't know anything about the problem, but a lot of people are having this issue.

Level 1

Re: When I try to connect it says NOTICE server not available, anybody else having problems?

in reply to BeginnersCoD

Me too Says To Go to Callofduty to check 4 updates

Level 1

in reply to bertolli9495

It's been happening to me quite a bit lately. I just upgraded my internet service and I thought maybe that was an issue. but seeing how many others are getting the same issue, I'm thinking it's on the other end.

If I switch lobbies between matches, I'll be in the lobby all by myself with the systems saying "waiting for host". And I wait, and wait....and then I get disconnected from the servers! Sometimes it even disconnects me from the PSN. Been disconnected in the middle of matches quite a bit lately, as well.

Level 2

Studios