Where Does This Part Go?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Where Does This Part Go?

So when I play tranzit I keep stumbling across these odd parts that I have no clue where to put or what to do with them. If anyone has found where to put these odd parts please post with the news, because, I guess you could say, the curiosity is killing me.

-The electric Box sitting next to a dumpster and mystery box, in the Town. (across the street from the semtex door)

-The Rope i've found off and on in the Power Lab area.

-The large black thing found near the wall weapon in the tunnel, between bus depot and the Diner. (it looks kind of like a cannon)

Also if anyone knows how to build the machines in Town, and the Farm, please do tell.

Level 5
8 REPLIES

Re: Where Does This Part Go?

in reply to Tsarthos

the black thing in the tunnel, is buildable in the town, for that gun, the others i have no idea

Level 3

in reply to tballin92

ok thanks.

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

The electric box - can be found by the dumpster or next to the fridge at the farm. This is for the nav card reader.

The rope - is really the wiring for the jet gun.

The machine in the town you are referring to us the jet gun. You need four parts. Based on this post you've found 2.

The farm has the turret. You need three pieces there.

Level 6

in reply to camisdabomb

Ok, so apparently the parts for the Jet Gun are spread around the entire Green Run map (more or less) Are the parts for the turret in Farm also in random places in Green Run or are they specifically in the Farm area?

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

Turret Pieces @ Farm... RPD usually upstairs to the right of double tap 2 or on upstairs couch in house or keaned up against house near box spawn. Ammo Pouch either upstairs or downstairs of house on cabinet. Lawnmower either outside the house or barn or maybe in barn downstairs. Hope this helps

Level 1

in reply to jimreisjr

thanks, that is helpful. btw has anyone else tried placing the turret on the bus. It always says: "you need a source of power" or something like that. I've thought maybe you have to use the turbine to power it.

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

Correct. Both the turret and electric trap require the turbine to power them.

Level 6

in reply to camisdabomb

if you find any retarded parts then they're for the jet gun; you can build this in the town, in the building where stamin-up is located.

Level 4

Studios