Who else feels the same way?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Who else feels the same way?

Yes, there are very good players on this game but for the most part, this game is full of hackers and cheaters. This game has actually ruined my online gaming experience and will not be buying Ghost and wasting money to Treyarch to play against hackers and cheaters and spending $15.00 on crappy maps.

I probably won't even buy a PS4 and if I do I will not be playing online anymore at all.

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: Who else feels the same way?

in reply to drx666

Totally! Sometimes I like to call restaurants that I don't plan on eating at and letting them know.

Bit of a stretch saying the game is full of hackers and cheaters. It does happen but the majority of people that get labelled as cheaters is the result of sour grapes.

Level 3

in reply to drx666

A month ago I would have agreed with you, Amish Ninja.  Now I seldom go more than about 4 - 6 matches without someone starting the game with score streaks.  I have a friend in a clan that has a member with something called "wall clip" where you step out of the map and when someone goes past you step back in and shoot them in the back.  I've run across that a few times, but most people running it are smart enough to use it at spawn points.  Another guy in the clan uses a permanent vsat type hack with the entire other team always shown with arrows on his mini map (even hardcore.)  I played once with the vsat dude and it was so ridiculous getting call outs the entire game on location and direction.  Me and my friend reported them all and he still joins from time to time to see if anyone got banned yet.  They all still play.  And just in the last two weeks I find myself being shot through two or more walls, which never happened before. 

Level 15

in reply to drx666

I think it's funny how all these players scream about hackers and cheaters. To be honest, there's nowhere near as many hackers as people claim. Boosters, somewhat. I've been playing from day 1 and have not seen as many hackers as are claimed to be in this game. Alot of times it's just butt-hurt people who have no other choice but scream hacker. Hell, I've been accused of hacking just because I get the drop on a guy before he did. It's your choice to not buy the next CoD or not play online. All I can say is have fun.

Level 19

in reply to drx666

I have seen my dose of boosters, but i NEVER saw an actual hacker... So where are those all mighty hackers at? I haven't seen any of those on any lobbies on ps3... You are paranoid man, go get some chill pills

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Well that didn't take long, here comes the "I never see it so it doesn't exist." Cheaters exist, I run across them daily, so how you say you miss them suggests your full of it and just trying to troll this thread. I just wish 3ARC and Activision would make an offical statement concerning the comunities concerns on this matter. The lack of which suggests to me they are behind it. Go buy Ghost being the motivation, not a bloody chance in hell!!

Level 15

in reply to Goresh14

I swear on my mom's grave... i have NEVER saw an hacker on bo2... Like i said, i've seen my share of boosters, but i never saw anyone hacks anyhow. I don't say they don't exist, but i think at the moment they are overly overated. Everyone that gets K-9 or Swarm is called an hacker and get hate mails... that is sad, very sad...

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Not every one that gets them is a hacker; just the ones that start the game with them and let 'em fly in the first 2 seconds of the game.

Level 15

in reply to Goresh14

i highly doubt you come across legitimate hackers daily, i'm pretty sure you're the one that is full of it.

Level 16

in reply to drx666

There are hackers on BLOPS 2, read my previous threads, however in 700hrs odd play come across maybe 10 players, which I've reported. Boosting is a lot more common but that's maybe once a week when I get chucked in with kids. On the whole in my experience hacking not an issue.See ya on Ghost's drx666

Level 14

Studios