Why I don't think there will be new DLC pack.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why I don't think there will be new DLC pack.

in reply to matuzz

matuzz wrote:

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse marks Treyarch and Activision’s fourth and final DLC map pack for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, capping-off the year with two all-new Multiplayer Maps, two re-imagined fan-favorite Multiplayer classics, and an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield.'

-Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC-4

For this final DLC pack for Black Ops 2 I got to create the zombie mech boss in the Origins map.

-Peter Zoppi

Everywhere you go its said that the DLC 4 is final pack for Black Ops 2. Activision want the focus to be on Ghosts for the revenue figures and longevity of Call of Duty. It would be odd of them to go support old game.

I'm still holding out hope there's more to "discover" in TranZit!      Way to go Matuzz.....  burst my bubble! 

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Agreed at hopin for more to tranzit.... as for the comment on supporting ghost imo ghost was a horrible game yheyd be smart to come back to blops2 and make some real cash lol just my opinion

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to matuzz

Need players for easter egg buried tranzit die rise 1 spot left must have mic and know how to do my gt is Dryer42 message my friend ANCIENTPRO to join

Level 1

in reply to scrooll

Dude you just hijacked this thread.

Level 8

Studios