Why I think Ghost is nooby.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Why I think Ghost is nooby.

Honestly, people who use Ghost are radar whores. They constantly check the radar for a red dot and run to it. Not to mention that they are the ones who spam UAVs the most and cannot play using any skills from previous CoDs. It has become one the most popular perks thanks to Assassin Pro, the biggest load of crap ever to grace CoD. It changed the way we think about stealth. Want proof?

Drop a MOAB. Watch the opposition killcams and if anyone has Assassin Pro, they will be immune to the EMP effect. If you die to a MOAB, you should be fully punished for playing so s**t. ASSASSIN COUNTERED A MOAB'S EMP!

Ghost is t it's weakest, but it's being used more than ever. I miss the old days where nobody gave a crap about the UAVs or stealth perks.

Level 7
50 REPLIES

Re: Why I think Ghost is nooby.

in reply to brentcers37

Ghost is useless in this game, BLOPS11.

Not sure why your talking about MW3?

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Because MW3 was the game that brought so much focus on stealth. Blind Eye, Assassin and Dead Silence meant you were protected from anything.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Ghost is one of the least used perks in Black Ops2 thanks to the useless nerf it has been given. Now you have to run around for continuous cover.

Dude you seriously haven't thought this through at all.

Assassins in MW3 was a pretty powerful perk but it hasn't taken its toll on Black Ops 2. In fact majority of people show up on radar now when a UAV has been called in.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

That's not a useless nerf. It prevents people sitting in corners and just waiting for kills. You should be on the move most of the time anyway. Walking from side to side will still prevent you from showing up on the radar.

Level 2

in reply to Controlling_

Controlling_ wrote:

That's not a useless nerf. It prevents people sitting in corners and just waiting for kills. You should be on the move most of the time anyway. Walking from side to side will still prevent you from showing up on the radar.

Oh thanks for that! I didn't know that I SHOULD BE doing whatever you want me to do while playing this game. It all makes sense now.

Level 24

in reply to Controlling_

Walking in the same spot over and over will cancel ghost from working. If you dont have fast mags and are reloading you show up.

Level 17

in reply to Scotland-Rules

Um could you stop telling lies about Ghost just so you can camp with it again please. Seriously you only have to be slightly moving for it to work so stop complaining. Campers shouldn't be getting any help in my opinion and they shouldn't be hindered either this game needs to remain balanced no playing style should be dominant in games like this it should be balanced.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Telling lies, 5/6 enemies on the enemy team show up on radar now a days or show up in spots where you have to sit down, is that bad? No,

Second of all, you have to have some forward movement in order for ghost to work

So how can you be a camper when you have to move around for ghost work?

Also  one playstyle that can dominate is Rushing as this is pretty powerful in this game as all the maps apart from around 5 are designed for full on SMG/Shotgun gameplay,

So don't give me this crap about "No playstlye should have an advantage"

Message was edited by: scotland-rules

Activision Ambassador

in reply to brentcers37

Agree with Controlling 100%, but I seem to die less when the enemy has a Vsat up than I do when I'm using Ghost.

Level 4

Studios