Why Treyarch should bring back kino der toten in a 5th DLC.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Why Treyarch should bring back kino der toten in a 5th DLC.

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

U have a poiny in this...I really think it was popular and I still play it...even tho it doesn't have an EE

Level 1

in reply to ali_taqi123

it has many small ee

Level 17

Kino was great but for me I would rather see Moon

Level 1

I like the idea but unless there is some news I've never heard, Ii doubt they would do a 5th DLC

Level 1

Hated kino. Id be incredibly disapointed if we got it in Bo2, i would even prefer nacht over it. Dont understand why people like it, unless its just the nostalgia of what it was like playing it on Bo1 for the first time, but for me after learning the map for the first time i didnt like it, and didnt get into Bo1 untill ascension came around.

If we got kino i probably would never play it even if it were included with my season pass, its just not a very good map to me.

Level 5

No thanks. Kino is extremely dull and the layout is plain stupid. And story wise it's completely worthless, they jumped into the future yay... They could've easily explained/implied that in the ascension loading screen And started there. Kino just plain bugs me because of how people obsess over it. I would prefer moon to come back, or Der riese. Or better yet a new map. curious to see how richtofen is enjoying the physical world XD

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to SparkleNova

No thanks. Kino is extremely dull and the layout is plain stupid. And story wise it's completely worthless, they jumped into the future yay...

What are you talking about!? Kino has plenty of storyline input featured within the map. A hell of a lot more than Ascension did!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Death is right, Ascension had a lot to do with Richtofen's Grand Scheme because it's what got us to Call of the Dead but storyline wise it's not. Ascension has it's own story and that's about it besides it being the precursor to his plan.

Level 5

in reply to SparkleNova

Actually if a new map were to come then I'd like it for the most take place after Richtofen's ending. Maxis' was a big FUCK YOU to everybody and it was something not worth my time (just a max ammo? Guess that's what we get for taking the easy way).

Level 5

honestly i dont really care what map it is, i'd gladly accept any map remake on BO2. new perks, weapons maybe even wunderfizz and buildables implemented. (lets not forget multiple PaPing wasn't avaliable either) I feel like a 4 or 5 zombie map pack would be most likely. individual maps would be pretty good. standalone disk would be ideal (but i dont see that happening)

secondly since so many of you are talking about kino i had a question. if you walk into the dressing room from the stage and go right, there is a door (top half is missing so you can look in, bottom half is still there) inside amongst other things are two chests. if someone else is holding the last zombie and you're standing by this door. you can hear faint knocking (i can anyways. they're few and far between sometimes but they are there.) now ive searched and searched and I have no idea what this is at all. i dont even find a mention of it. anybody know what this is or at least know of it so i know im not crazy?

Level 9

Studios